The Military Religious Freedom Foundation appreciates and encourages your commentary and discussion on our website. We look forward to a productive and invigorating discourse occurring throughout the website.
In order to make our comments useful, interesting, and appropriate, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Commenting on the MRFF website is a privilege, not a right.
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not attempt to evangelize, proselytize, and attempt to convert or convince others of the merits of a particular belief or non-belief. This is not an appropriate arena for this type of discussion.
- Comments containing potentially offensive language likely will not be immediately posted on the site, and offensive language will likely be obscured to keep this website family-friendly.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- If you are in the military and are posting information that could impact your career, please be extremely careful to not post any information that could reveal your identity.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular article, post, or story the comment is being posted under.
- The Military Religious Freedom Foundation does not accept any responsibility for information posted in the comments.
Please note that once you post a comment to one of our sites, it is public. We will not remove a user's comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service. If you want to say something that you will later regret personally, please use a username that does not identify you.
There are automatic safeguards in place to prevent spam in our comments area, which may result in a delay between the time you enter your comment, and when it is posted on the website for others to see. We will attempt to minimize these delays when they arise.
We reserve the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion, including for alleged violations of terms of service or legal rights.