“MRFF Need Help!” (vile email and graphics)

Hello,

after observing and monitoring your website for some time now I was thinking about helping to create awareness for the MRFF. I believe it would not only create awareness, but would also support diversity and free speech. Please let me know which flyer you would like to be sent to millions of unaware Americans. Thanks for supporting the ACSF!

Sincerely

R H, President and Founder

Anti-Commie & Socialist Foundation (ACSF)

www.anticommieandsocialistfoundation.org

(phone number withheld)

MRFF Truth

Commie Pink Piggies

From: [email protected]

Subject: Re: MRFF Need Help!

Date:February 4, 2016 at 8:27:16 AM MST

To: R H (email address withheld)

……….sorry, what is your point, sport?

From: R H

Subject: RE: MRFF Need Help!

Date: February 4, 2016 at 9:14:54 AM MST

To: <[email protected]>

My point? Well, which one will it be? The first pic, which is a bit more historical or the second one with the pink commie piggies? I need to get these things printed and ready for distribution to promote MRFF awareness. I may even create an MRFF awareness month. You know, kinda like how our beloved Kenyan Marxist Liar in Chief has created the anal sodomy month. Please choose soon, thanks for your time. RH

Subject: Re: MRFF Need Help!

From: [email protected]

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:28:04 -0700

To: R H

….I see you’re so “brave” you hide behind fake phone numbers et al…..why don’t you provide your correct contact information, jack?…..answer: you’re a craven coward, of course…….

From: R H

Date: February 4, 2016 at 11:39:13 AM MST

To: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: MRFF Need Help!

Only a fool puts himself out there to be hung by the commie Jew and their liberal cesspit allies. Do you think the global bankers, schemers, exploiters, and media owners put themselves out there to flap? I think not! There is no Jewish privilege running through my veins, so I have no other choice but to act covertly. However, since I am a nice guy I will give you a glimpse of my backside, but only to be fair.

-RH

From: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>

Date: February 4, 2016 at 12:12:30 PM MST

To: R H

Subject: Re: MRFF Need Help!

Thank you for that “glimpse of your backside”, little anti-semite … I noticed something rather prominent ; a very long, vertical, bright, yellow streak running from the back of your neck down to your fat cowardly ass…

From: R H

Date: February 4, 2016 at 1:06:02 PM MST

To: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: MRFF Need Help!

You just have to whip out that old fashioned “Jewish privilege card” don’t ya Mikey? Yeah yeah… I guess I may be an anti-semite (towards socialist and globalist Jews only), racist, Islamophobe, homophobe, xenophobe, afrophobe, bigot, and any other kind of Orwellian politically correct ridiculous language you guys can come up with. I’ve accepted all that a long time ago, and have become desensitized to the constant abuse. There will come a time when those words will become meaningless and people will become tired of the constant language and emotional abuse against them. Time is running out for trickery.

Have a nice day!

-RC

Commenter Account Access

• Register for a commenter account
    (Not required to post comments, but will save you time if you're a regular commenter)
  • Log in using your existing account
  • Click here to edit your profile and change your password
  • All comments are subject to our Terms of Use

1. jimbo

Sure RH, print those pamphlets, when you hand them out you’ll find only a tiny sick minority, like you, will accept them.

2. Christopher Blackwell

Lovely people that send this kind of garbage. Shows a lot about their own lack of morality, not too mention their lack of being Christian as well. if this is the type pf people that he are upsetting then Mikey is doing a very good job exposing them for everyone to see.

3. Yeshua Warrior

As a defender of Israel and the Jewish people, I abhor this anti-Semitism that this RH has stated, but it seems like Mr. Weinstein has gotten a taste of his own medicine. How you may ask, well, the rhetoric that Mikey uses in speaking about Christians online and in print, is nothing but vile anti-Christian hatred.

You may parse words all you want and swim in the Egyptian river of DeNile, the words Mikey has used time and time again to talk about Christians is nothing but hatred and those associated with him are guilty of the same thing by association with Mikey!

4. G

YW, again your reading comprehension is horrible when it comes to thinking that Mr. Weinstein and his supporters are hating Christians considering the fact that most of his supporters and clients are Christians.

5. Yeshua Warrior

Mr.G,

The person once bullied at the Academy, has now become the bully!!

6. Connie

So you, YW, claim to know what lies within a person’s heart? I thought that privilege was reserved for God. Not the first time you’ve claimed to know more about a person than the person themselves. Not the first time you’ve claimed to know God better than the rest of us mere mortals.

I submit to you YW that you don’t know God because if you did you’d be preaching a lot more love and a bunch less hate. I say you are a scared little person that must have some ‘other’ to demean in order for you to feel good about yourself. But that is my opinion only of course. I do not claim to know what is in your heart. I judge you completely by your words and actions. Please tell me about how I’m not to judge now. Please…. I’ve prepared a whole comment precisely for you YW. 🙂

As for the words Mikey uses against Christian Supremacists and Dominionists who even now are doing their best to make their flavor of faith the only recognized religion in the secular USA; I say he doesn’t go far enough. I am amazed at his restraint because I’m all for the Viking way of splitting skulls.

History is full of people like you YW – all pious and On Fire for Christ! on the outside and rotten to the core on the inside. This type of person has been spotted throughout history, usually in charge of killing witches or torturing ordinary citizens because they breathed funny or, more importantly, they owned something the church wanted very much. Mikey is very accurate when describing people like you YW. Of course you don’t like the view in the mirror.

7. Yeshua Warrior

Dear Connie,

Yes you are right that I do not know what is in the heart of men but God alone, and there I admit I am wrong and need to have the Lord change that within me, however, I never claimed to be perfect, just forgiven.

Yes, I desire to be on fire for Christ, but that is where you do not know me, I am not rotten to the core, but I am being sanctified daily to become more like Christ.

As far as witches are concerned, the only witches I enjoy seeing burned or killed are in movies like “Hansel and Gretel” and “The Last Witch Hunter” because they are of the devil and Satan is their god!!

8. jimbo

YW, first, there have been over 3000 ‘gods’, none of them proven, including yours. You have an affection (affliction) for a non-existent supernatural being, else prove that being. Never done, never will be done.

Second, two of the three Abrahamic religions demand adherents convert others. This demand as practiced by Islamists is perhaps rightfully condemned by many in this country, as those use their gods for lying, hatred murder and war, as we read every day. By concentrating on just the Islamists we overlook that dominionists like YW are also demanded to convert others, and those like him use the same tools in their efforts, lying, hating murder and war. Please note lying, hating murder and war are not tools of real Christians, they are the tools of devils. Those who use them to overcome the Constitution and separation of church and state are doing the work of satan, and they are not Christians. Know them for what they are. My I suggest that real Christians begin to understand the nature of the efforts of dominionists who use real Christians to hide behind, to put an end to the dominionist scourge.

9. G

“I highly question if his supporters who claim to be Christians, are really Christians. Every word out of Mr. Weinstein’s mouth about Christians is nothing but hatred.”

Beware of the lack of Christianity in your heart and soul, YW.

Catholic Church and other Christian churches played their own part in trying to convert other people by force using the government in its efforts to do so when you look at the colonies of England, Spain, France, Portugal, and even during the expansion of the USA. In addition, you have these Christian organizations and leader are always fighting against political, social, and economic rights of the common people because they love the status quo that they enjoy with their rich business counterparts.