Finally, a voice of reason.

Published On: July 7, 2017|Categories: MRFF's Inbox|6 Comments|

Accessibility Notice

This post was created on the previous version of the MRFF website, and may not be fully accessible to users of assistive technology. If you need help accessing this content, please reach out via email.

I would love to just give you a big ol hug! You are saying what I’ve been saying for years. Since when has Cristianity been the only religion and who decided it was the correct one? Don’t tell my family I said that out loud again, I’m certain their hearts are shattering.

I’m so sorry for the terror you are experiencing. I wonder how they justify their Christ-like terror tactics? Apparently, that’s what Jesus would do. He was a middle eastern man, you know, prime terrorist material.

Stay strong and vigilant. You are in the right. We “other than Christians” need someone to fight the fight. Thank you.

• January 17, 2022 | No comments
  • January 16, 2022 | No comments
  • January 14, 2022 | 2 comments
  • January 14, 2022 | 2 comments
  • January 13, 2022 | 1 comment

1. Joshua Rownd July 8, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Jesus was more than just Middle Eastern, he was Jewish and we all know that Jews are not terrorists like many radicalized Muslims are. Jews are children of the promise through Isaac unlike the descendants of Ishmael, which Arabs are descended from.

2. G July 12, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Jews were terrorists when they drove out the Palestinian Arabs in 1948.

“……he was Jewish…” So. what is your point, JR?

3. Joshua Rownd July 13, 2017 at 1:25 pm

G,
    I just love Palestinian revisionist history the Jews did not drive out the Palestinians in 1948, they left on their own accord when their own leaders told them to leave and then they can return after they have killed all the Jews, by God’s grace, Israel won. Oh by the way, there is no such thing as a Palestinian, there never were any and will never be any, all they are and were was Jordanian Arabs. Even Yasser Arafat was not Palestinian, he was born in Egypt so he was Egyptian.

4. G July 13, 2017 at 4:16 pm

No JR, the Jews made long range plans to drive out the Palestinians. Read the book The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Pappe. Even David Ben-Gurion wrote about driving them out in his diaries.

There were no such people called the Jordanian Arabs until the British and French had divided up the Middle East after World War I.

“Even Yasser Arafat was not Palestinian, he was born in Egypt so he was Egyptian.”

And many Zionists/Jews like David Ben-Gurion and Menachem Begin were born in Europe or America so they were not true Israeli.

5. Connie July 13, 2017 at 8:29 pm

“…by God’s grace Israel won.” writes JR.

Huh. I thought it was because Israel had better tanks.

6. lonnie93041 July 29, 2017 at 11:54 am