want 30 pieces of silver mikey?

From:  (name withheld)
Subject: want 30 pieces of silver mikey?
Date: September 17, 2019 at 3:20:02 PM MDT
To: Information Weinstein <[email protected]>

So we read about you and your anti-Christian group of MFRF thugs in the news Mr. Weinstein.

You all jewish don’t like the Christian Bible on the POW table in NH than why don’t you all just go fuck your faggot jew selfs.

What business is it of you alls if that POW Table carries the Word from the Son of God?

You and MFRF are not even POWs.

No jews would ever be cause they are too small and weak to join the military. They make us Christians fight for them.

I bet if it was the jew bible there you’d be all fine with it.

Maybe if we gave you 30 pieces of silver you’d go away for good Mr. Weinstein?

That raghead Congresswoman sand nigger was right as it turns out.

It is all bout the Benjamins for jew fucks like you all.

Response from Larry Vogelman, MRFF Client’s Attorney in Manchester VAMC Bible Lawsuit

From: Larry Vogelman
Date: September 18, 2019 at 7:42:24 AM MDT
To: (name withheld)
Cc: Michael L Weinstein <[email protected]>
Subject: your email

I am the Jewish lawyer who has the privilege of representing the courageous Christian vet who is suing the VA asking to remove the Christian bible from the entranceway to the Manchester VA.  I am doing so pro bono-or in words you can understand, zero benjamins.  My Jewish father landed on the beach in Normandy and fought through Europe to make sure the world would not be ruled by a man with views just like yours.  He was far from a small, weak man.  He came home from the war with two purple hearts and three combat bronze stars.  I think your history teachers have failed you.  I offer my services to you to sue those who tried to teach you history and morals because they obviously did a lousy job.  And I would represent you pro bono (again, zero benjamins).  By the way the man you call the Son of God was a brown-skinned, “sand nigger” who happened to be a Jew.

Lawrence A. Vogelman
Nixon Vogelman Slawsky & Simoneau

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

From: Mike
Date: September 17, 2019 at 7:01:39 PM MDT
To: Michael L Weinstein <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: want 30 pieces of silver mikey?

Dear (name withheld), Ex-Army Grunt and Dogface,
If I thought this address was real and if I thought you could read, I’d explain how utterly meaningless your demented babble is to all of us at the MRFF.

Messages like this, stuffed with the kind of filth, bigotry and mindlessness you exhibit, just prove to us how important it is that we continue to protect the freedom of religious or non-religious belief of the actual women and men in our military. Fakes like you, pretenders to a twisted version of Christianity that would make Jesus puke, sadly reassure us that some loathsome neanderthals and troglodytes still exist out there, dancing n their robes and hoods, savagely howling as they pose around the burning cross, doubtless taking selfies they can share in some hopeless masturbatory circle with a few equally perverted cretins..

Please know we pity you. Deeply.

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Martin France

From: Martin France
Subject: Re: want 30 pieces of silver mikey?
Date: September 17, 2019 at 7:58:25 PM MDT
To: (name withheld)
Cc: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>

Hey Grunt!  Thank you for the nice note.  You are smart, ain’t you?  Just your faith fights? Use the web. Do a search. Here is a good one–a Jew.  I like it ’cause he is Air Force, like I was (for 30+ years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Levitow (Click on the link with mouse, kind sir)
Click on the link
Here is one, too, about a real POW of the same faith
You can even find more with no faith at all:

Atheists in Foxholes, in Cockpits, and on Ships

Cheers,
M.E.B. France, Brig Gen, USAF (Ret)

PS – I made sure you could read this as all words have just one syl-la-ble (‘cept this last one)

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member John Compere

On Sep 17, 2019, at 9:21 PM, John Compere  wrote:

To anonymous attacker,

Your foul-mouthed & fanatical anti-American acrimony against a fellow American because he was born of a Jewish mother (like Jesus), a non-profit constitutional rights organization composed of over 80% American Christians & an American Congresswoman (none of whom you know) reflects only on yourself & reveals a repugnant religious racist who is not capable of common civility.

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation mission is to protect the American constitutional right to freedom of religion for our present & past American military men & women. It is because of belligerent & brainless bigots like you that we exist and represent military members who request our assistance. Contemptible cowards like you only provide cause for us to continue that commitment with pride & patriotism.

It is a sad commentary on humanity when a hate-filled hypocrite like you slings sacrilegious slurs at others because you do not have the intelligence or integrity to communicate as a moral & mature man. Your pathetic pseudo-Christian profanity only provides encouragement for us to continue to support the lawful separation of church & state provided by our US Constitution. Even Jesus separated religion & government (see Mark 12:17).

“Hate corrodes the container it is carried in” – words of wisdom from a Christian gentleman, military hero & American President (GEORGE H.W. BUSH)

Brigadier General John Compere, US Army (Retired)
Advisory Board Member, Military Religious Freedom Foundation
Texas rancher

From: Active Duty Army NCO Medic’s E-Mail Address Withheld
Subject: Re: want 30 pieces of silver mikey?
Date: September 17, 2019 at 10:30:14 PM MDT
To: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>

Dear POG Puppy,

Exarmygrunt92, huh? Dawgfayce? Well, my natural assumption (based solely upon your self-proclaimed status as an “dawgfayce…exarmygrunt” which indicates that you were a light infantryman with more miles on the soles of his boots than brain cells in his head) is that you still DESPERATELY cling to the once-was “war stories” of your Monday night “Nightmare Element” barracks room bitch sessions about your endlessly long day of hard-fought PMCSs, QAQCs, deadlined generators (from which you tried your hardest to get exhaust samples but simply couldn’t collect one big enough to use), and the oh-so-late 1645 closeout formations for rendering honors to the flag that mercilessly delayed your desperate sprint to the DFac because all that laboring over that stupid DA Form 2404 left you absolutely ravenous. And, along that same line of thought, I’d suffice it to say that you also skipped (a few years of) English in school because DAMN that’s a whole new level of illiteracy. Seriously, that degree of poorly-written language is impressive in an archaic kind of way, so kudos to you for that (mainly because I, myself, am usually annoyed with others’ lack of grammatical skills but you, however, have amused me).

Okay, so let’s get down to the brass tacks of this correspondence: Since you are CLEARLY lacking any brand of formal education, I’ll give you a lesson in military history, gratis (“for free” in Latin…there’s another free lesson). Without Jewish service members in the ranks of our military, the US would not have been successful in WWII efforts (Jewish U.S. Soldier Fred Bohm helped liberate Nordhausen, which led to full liberation of all camps; Jewish Army Chaplain David Max Eichhorn helped liberate Dachau; Jewish Army MG Maurice Rose negotiated the unconditional surrender of the Germans in Tunisia, Commanded 3rd Armored Division which was the first division to cross the German border and the first to breach the Siegfried line (the German Westwall, or “Dragons Teeth”), we would not have the Special Forces (founded by Jewish Army Colonel Aaron Banks), we would not have the Naval nuclear prowess and supremacy (Jewish Navy Admiral Hyman G. Rickover directed the original development of nuclear propulsion and is known as the “Father of the Nuclear Navy”),….the list goes on and on and on. As for Jews being too weak, I REALLY wish you would say that to the face of Haim Gozali. Don’t know the name? Google it.

I’m not even going to get into the level of stupidity in your last statement. What era are you from? The 1940s? Bro…you just PROVED that you’re undereducated and come from a family tree that more closely resembles a twig needing buds and branches.

Now to address the elephant in the chatroom: that big ‘ol book of Christianity which you so fervently insist should be placed upon a table that represents ALL POWs, not just the Christian ones. Buddy, I have to tell you that I am not Christian, I am not Jewish, I am not Hindu, I am not Muslim, I am not Jehovah’s Witness, I am not Buddhist…I AM NOT RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. I am, however, an Active Duty Combat Medic with over 16 years’ service under my belt, and counting. That being said, I don’t mind religion so long as it is not shoved down my throat (as often happens during military ceremonies when Chaplains stand up and preach about their faith and how it is pertinent to whatever ceremony is taking place at that time), forced at me by anyone or anything, or assumed to be a part of my life solely by default (ahem…Christians). I am, however, spiritually fit and ready to stand for what I, as a non-believer, believe in wholeheartedly. Are you still tracking? Like a scud, right? Okay…well I do not believe that a religiously-charged item of any sort should be placed upon a table that is intended to represent an entire population of distinct individuals from a melting pot of backgrounds because it doesn’t paint a neutral picture. Let me ask you this: what if it was replaced with the Koran (OOOH!! The HERACY of the very IDEA, I know…)? The Tripitaka (Buddhist Sacred Text)? The New World Translation (Jehovah’s Witness Bible)? The Book of Shadows (Wiccan spell “cookbook”)? No? Well, the same thought goes to the Christian Bible. Why should one book represent all Prisoners of War? I’m sure that your simple thought is the same as ours after my explanation, right? If not, start back at the top again and re-read. Well, not the tippy-top because that’s where your part of this conversation lies (pun intended) and it may confuse you if you attempt to read it along with my portion.

Scarecrow Medic 7

Response from MRFF Supporter

From: MRFF Supporter
Date: September 17, 2019 at 11:41:39 PM MDT
To: “Michael L. Weinstein” <[email protected]>
Subject: “Kilroy was here”

Evening (name withheld),

I usually leave to my brothers at the MRFF, their collective thoughts regarding the manner of how you view the dedicated work of Mikey Weinstein’s Foundation.  Tonight I cannot remain silent.

The last time I wrote a response to one of your like minded fellows, it was addressed to “Jon Doe,” who came from the similar spiritual dark void as you.   His name was reminiscent to the “John Does” who lie enclosed in those cold steel refrigerator units in the morgue.

It is useless, and unproductive in my challenging your mindset, as you are a product of your environment and early childhood experiences,. They are tattooed deep within you, Kilroy.

Yet as a mother and grandmother I am moved by the depth of your emotional and spiritual pain. It is manifested in the manner you directed your apparent brokenness onto my brother/friend, Mikey.

Each and every time while I try to stomach such emails as yours, it robs from me, (yet only for a moment) an understanding of humanity. But I come back to my own ground of being due to how my parents raised me with love, patience, and a moral compass.  Apparently you lacked a “foundation” such as mine.  Quoting another broken soul, how “Sad.”

We continue forward at the MRFF due to the simple fact that the Constitution is the side we stand on.  And where are you standing, (name withheld)?

Be Well

Response from MRFF Supporter

On Sep 17, 2019, at 10:15 PM,  JD USMC Retired Vietnam Vet  wrote:

(name withheld),

When I read rants like yours, one of two things come to mind. First you are really just one of those ‘Stolen Honors’ assholes who never served and doesn’t understand the honor we who served have. Or two, you are a disgraceful soldier who lied when you swore an oath to defend our country and the Constitution.

Religious freedom, you don’t have to agree with another’s take on religion, but you swore an oath, to your God, to defend everyone’s freedoms, including religious. Either way you have now shown you have no honor.

Disrespectfully,

JD USMC Retired Vietnam Vet

Commenter Account Access

• Register for a commenter account
    (Not required to post comments, but will save you time if you're a regular commenter)
  • Log in using your existing account
  • Click here to edit your profile and change your password
  • All comments are subject to our Terms of Use

1. G

The Jews fought the Romans for a long time in Israel and fought the SS in the Ghetto Uprising in April 1943 plus the numerous wars in the Middle East. Where were the Christians when all of these events were happening?

2. WFZ

3. Grey One talks sass

WFZ wrote: “I believe that Mikey would have no problem being a Judas Iscariot and take 30 pieces of silver to have Jesus arrested. However, we all know that Judas after he gave up Jesus for those thirty pieces of silver, he went out and hung himself. No, this is not an anti-Semitic comment because Judas like Jesus were both Jewish.”

Let’s Fisk this thing!!!!

“I believe that Mikey would have no problem being a Judas Iscariot and take 30 pieces of silver to have Jesus arrested.”

As I understand the Christian myth the whole story would be a nonstarter if Christ had not died. So, how exactly is he to be killed unless he’s put in a place to ensure that happens? Without the testimony of Judas the Pharisee’s couldn’t touch Jesus which would end all hopes of a public and rememberable death. So WFZ has no trouble imagining Mikey and the MRFF performing such a vital service? Funny, neither do I.

“However, we all know that Judas after he gave up Jesus for those thirty pieces of silver, he went out and hung himself.”

As I understand the Judas story, he was the best friend of Jesus and did not want to turn his friend into the authorities. He prayed to the God they all worshiped (even Jesus called God ‘Father’) and received his marching orders to ensure a successful ending to God’s ineffable plan. Once Jesus was arrested Judas could see clearly his part in God’s plan. Imagine you trust someone with everything you are and that person violates that trust; you are a sacrifice to a game you don’t even know you are playing. Suicide was Judas’s only choice because living with a betrayal that big was not a path Judas wanted to take.

” No, this is not an anti-Semitic comment because Judas like Jesus were both Jewish.”

It is an internet fact when anyone starts a sentence with ‘this isn’t anti-‘ anything it’s a good bet that yep, they are about to say something racist or bigoted (there might even be a rule for such things but I’m an old and not aware of what the kids say). Judas wasn’t anti-Semitic but WFZ, by making such a statement you proved that you are.

Vocabulary list because the stupidity will not stop:

*myth: noun / traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

*racist: noun / a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

*racist: adjective / showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

*bigot: noun / a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

4. G

WFZ, if Judas had to turn in Jesus in order for Jesus to die, then how can’ you can accuse him of being a traitor when it was God’s will for Judas to do so?