MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell responds to anti-Semitic hate email titled “The thing about Mikey Whiningsteen and his MRFF”

Published On: May 20, 2021|Categories: MRFF's Inbox, Top News|3 Comments|
MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrel Headshot

Accessibility Notice

This post was created on the previous version of the MRFF website, and may not be fully accessible to users of assistive technology. If you need help accessing this content, please reach out via email.

Hey all you people out there need to know this that this jew thug ‘Mikey” and the jew-controlled MRFF (which is a wing of BLM and ANTIFA) are only after one thing.

They want to destroy every Christian in the world and to make the US military to fight against the Lord Jesus Christ and win it all for Mikey’s true father who is the devil himself.

Jesus will delight in handling Mikey after he croaks and make this jew thug pay for his attacks against Him in the military.

Mikey will burn howling in pain until the end of time in hell along with his MRFF armies.

The only question is how long or short is it before Jesus gets His chance to make Mikey pay.

Mikey is a demonic serpent and a scorpion as foretold in Scripture. (Luke 10:19)

Lord we pray it is soon that you crush this villain in Your divine Grace and Judgment.

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

On May 20, 2021, at 9:36 PM, Mike wrote:

Hey Stupid,

I assume this is a fake address because most of the truly moronic messages we get are from addlepated bigots like you who are too cowardly to attach their actual names to the ugliness they spew.

You, sir (I assume you’re a man because most women have too much class to stoop to the depths that you and the other fake Christians we hear from tend to wallow in), are not only a pea-brained bigot but a snake who cowers in the darkness mewling and puking out meaningless assaults on people he doesn’t know out of some deranged belief that it will somehow give meaning to his otherwise meaningless life.

The saddest part of having to respond to the self-condemning garbage you and your brethren-in-ignorance send our way is being forced to come to terms with the fact that there are more than a few of you out there who are so lost in misery that you clothe yourself in what you think of as devotion to a “Lord” capable of “divine Grace and Judgment” when at the same time you waste your life indulging in a stew of fear, loneliness, uselessness, hatred and contempt for people you don’t know who embody the very qualities the man you claim to serve stands for.

Let me offer some words you won’t understand, but I encourage you to struggle through them for whatever value may manage to seep through your thick skull. James Agee may  have been thinking of you and people like you when he wrote about “… a human being whose life has nurtured in an advantage which has accrued from the disadvantage of other human beings, and who prefers that this should remain as it is, is a human being by definition only, having much more in common with the bedbug, the tape worm, the cancer and the scavengers of the deep.”

I wish for better days for you.

Response from MRFF Board Member John Compere

On May 20, 2021, at 5:06 PM, John Compere  wrote:

Your anonymous, acrimonious & asinine attempt to threaten fellow Americans you do not know with your vacuous & vengeful version of religion is as inane & ignorant it is as insolent. It reflects only on your own diabolic derangement & reveals contemptible cowardice lacking the courage & conviction to provide a correct identity.

For your information, Jesus, his disciples & the New Testament authors were Jews. The countless Christianities are foreign imports from the ancient Middle East by way of Rome & branches off the family tree of Judaism. There would be no Christianities without the Jewish faith, culture & people. God created all human beings equal & it was very good (Genesis 1:27&31). There is no difference between Jew & Gentile for we all are one (Romans 10:12; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Galatians 3:28). God gives glory, honor & peace for everyone who does good – first for the Jew, then for the Gentile, for God does not show favoritism (Romans 2:10&11).

Christian Philosopher PASCAL poignantly penned “Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction” (“Pensees”, 1670). Renaissance Philosopher MACHIAVELLI wisely warned those who cannot avoid being hostile to their neighbors are ungrateful to God (“Exhortation to Penitence”, 1527).

Surely you have better things to do with your time & life than spewing sordid sectarian sleeze at others. But, perhaps you do not.

Brigadier General John Compere, US Army (Retired)
Board Member, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (85% Christians)

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Ted Furlow

On May 21, 2021, at 6:52 PM, Ted Furlow  wrote:

Mikey pushes people’s buttons on a regular basis, but this e-mail from the watchtower clown car shows he must have drawn blood from this dolt.

It’s impossible to respond with any intellectualism to such low level drivel.  But I am impressed to learn that I am friends with and respect the son of Satan, that Jesus – who preached peace and tolerance –  takes sides with the military, and that I’m going to burn in hell for being part of MRFF.

Wow, I used to get a lot of the hell stuff, most impressively from Sister Margaret Mary in the 4th grade. Like Mikey, I was a snotty as a kid.

I am puzzled by the reference to Luke 10:19.  From 9:51 through 10:20, The Lucan Jesus is on a ranting role, it is ecclesial fireworks!  The reference to scorpions and snakes is not a foretelling, Luke presents as a current reality.

I must admit that it does sound a little like Jim Stafford… you remember the tune, “I don’t like spiders and snakes, cuz that ain’t what it takes..”  Luke’s gospel, while one of the synoptics, is very literary and creative.  So, I call your attention to Luke 10: 1-11, and end with Jesus’ suggestion, and I liberally paraphrase here,  that I shake the dust from my sandals and move on from those who misrepresent the message.

The Kingdom is at hand, and those who misrepresent the Word will find Sodom more tolerable.

Ted Furlow

Advisory Board Member

Military Religious Freedom Foundation

• July 20, 2021 | No comments
  • July 20, 2021 | No comments
  • July 15, 2021 | No comments
  • July 14, 2021 | No comments
  • July 9, 2021 | 2 comments

1. Ironmoped May 20, 2021 at 5:06 pm

My my! This little Christian boy does hate Jews!
    And, like many Christians, he prays to a Jewish Lord! Tsk, tsk!
    Now you know, of all the women for God to knock up to have a son with, guess what? He chose a virgin Jewish girl! Well whaddaya know? Seems that God likes Jews! At least enough to have sex with one! In terms of pure probabilities, it seems to me it isn’t the Jews that have to worry! It’s those infidel Christians like yourself that may find themselves “having to pay,” particularly considering the hate and vitriol you pull out of the Jesus closet in your head!

I’d be careful with that if I were you. You may want to take a pause when you’re licking Trump’s balls to ask for a little forgiveness from your Jewish Lord!!!
    I’m kind of curious though. Does Trump wear his toupee when you have sex?
    That is one ugly old white guy without his toupee and orange crush makeup!

You ever notice that the devil just keeps to himself and never says anything!? Seems like God does all the trash talking, killing, murdering, maiming, demanding loyalty “or else!”
    He’s a pretty moody old fucker isn’t he?
    Bit of a pervert too! Having sex with the young vigin bride of another man!

You want your Lord to crush Mickey with divine grace? Really? So…..You want God to give Mickey a hug in other words?
    Fucking schmuck!
    Allahu Akbar!

2. Paula May 21, 2021 at 11:05 am

Dear Sweetness and Light–What a wonderful way you have with words! I can see the effort it took for you to select each exact word to express your love and admiration for all of humankind.

I gave up on christianity when I was nine years old. That would be sixty-odd years ago. Has it changed since I last stepped foot in a christian-run institution? Is christianity not about loving your neighbor and doing good for others and feeding the hungry and housing the homeless any more? If I were to determine the beliefs of “christians” from your screed, I’d say they have nothing whatsoever in common with the “old-time religion” I once knew and rejected. Maybe that was too hard. Maybe you low-intelligence folks found all that obedience and love and compassion more than you could embrace. Maybe you settled for the coward’s way out–point fingers, blame others for your shortcomings, insult anyone with the unmitigated gall to venture beyond your poverty of thought….

A final question: if you were accused in a court of law of being a christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you??

3. G May 31, 2021 at 8:21 am

Dear Paula:

I wish I had given up on Christianity when I was 9 and save me a whole lot of trouble; however, I would have to deal with my parents about it.