Mikey’s free plane ticket to afghanistan

Published On: August 27, 2021|Categories: MRFF's Inbox|4 Comments|

To Mikey Kikey Weinstein the jew shyster.

We have all chipped in to get you a special oneway ticket to the airport in Kabul where you can kiss ass forever to those raghead muslems you MFRR traitors love so much.

Just call 1-800-FUK-[inaccurate acronym for MRFF] to redeem your plane ticket. Bring your own knee pads and lubricants. If you live don’t hurry back Kikey. Try Jewsrael next. America hates you all. Christ hates you all.

from,

American Patriots for Christ and Country

Response from MRFF Board Member John Compere

From: John Compere
Subject: Fw: Mikey’s free plane ticket to afghanistan
Date: August 27, 2021 at 4:56:34 PM MDT
To: (withheld)
Cc: Mikey Weinstein <[email protected]>
Reply-To: John Compere

To the contemptible coward who has neither the courage nor conviction to provide a correct identity –

Your repugnant religious racist ranting reflects only on yourself & reveals despicable derangement. To use the tragic Afghanistan situation where courageous American military members were murdered by ISIS terrorists to spew anti-Semitic sectarian slurs against a fellow American says much more about you & your pseudo-Christian character than any intended recipient. Hypocritical hate-filled attacks such as yours just encourage us to pursue our military religious freedom mission & provide us more support from real American Christians.

Brigadier General John Compere, US Army (Retired)Disabled American Veteran (Vietnam Era)Board Member, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (composed of 85% Christians)

Response from MRFF Volunteer

Subject: Re: Mikey’s free plane ticket to afghanistan
Date: August 27, 2021 at 4:53:38 PM MDT
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: Jude

It’s one thing to write about and send forward your enept ignorance regarding Mikey and the Foundations work which has revealed your stunted growth as a human being…I ponder if you are surrounded in some dank lifeless room with the symbols of universal hatred plastered on your walls. A swastika for example? Or an SS tattoo on your person? Then for you to think, using that verb loosely, that interjecting Christ as someone you have any concept of is really beyond the pale.  Ugly, vile and useless are terms reserved for the likes of you, whoever you really are.But you see I recognize you! as retired hospice nurse I have been present at the bedside of those filled with all the hatred you have diplayed…it was agony, as torment ripped through those as the last breaths were sheer struggles, even with all the endstage medications used for comfort…so good luck thinking you have free reign in how your corroded mind and dead spirit will be of benefit when it comes time for you to leave this mortal coil. “everything shall be revealed.”

Jude… MRFF volunteer

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

On Aug 27, 2021, at 11:55 PM, Mike wrote:

You and your faux Christen brethren, both of them, clearly know nothing about patriotism and less about Christianity.
You are cowards who hide behind a fake address that allows you to spew bigotry that proves your ignorance and demonstrates the depths to which lonely, frightened, immature, self-hating bozos can sink when they’re sure their mommies won’t catch them and spank them.
You make me want to puke.
Mike Farrell(MRFF Board of Advisors)

Response from a MRFF Supporter

On Aug 28, 2021, at 12:14 PM, Joy Bergfalk wrote:

To whom it may concern,
I was so dismayed by what you wrote to my friend Mikey. I am Baptist clergy. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior, and 60 years later, I am as much committed to following Jesus as I was the day I informed my mother what I was about to do and invited her to join me if she chose. She suggested I was a bit young, but I had made my decision.
Today I finally wrote something for Mikey to use as he wishes, in response to the hateful attacks he receives. Interestingly, I found Mikey to be very open to conversation and he didn’t even swear once in our interchanges. I am including what I wrote for him today. I hope that you will read this carefully (see below).
Jesus Christ hates no one, but does hate what people do. You might want to review Jesus’ words in Luke 10:Thou shalt love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind.And thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.This was Jesus response to a lawyer’s question, “What must I do to be saved?” After the parable, the lawyer questioned, “Who is my neighbor?” Jesus’ response to that was the parable of the Good (but hated) Samaritan.
If you read my essay, you will realize you are very lucky to not have my mother on to you, even though she’s been gone for nearly 30 years. But who knows what she might be capable of from heaven.
Now I know that sounds sarcastic, but I just do not recognize the God you talk about or your religion. I am hoping you will do some thinking and praying about this.
Sincerely,Reverend Joy A. Bergfalk

Response from MRFF Supporter

On Aug 28, 2021, at 1:32 PM, (name withheld) wrote:

To: “American Patriots for Christ and Country”
Why are you so hateful? So angry? Are you in so much pain emotionally that you have nowhere else to put it? That directing this hate towards a convenient target makes you feel better?
Imagine you are in the military, trying to serve your god the way you feel is right, the way you think “Christ” would approve of, but you are COMMANDED to worship in a way you are uncomfortable with. You don’t think that could happen to you? Because that is EXACTLY where the MRFF steps in.
So, why would you lie & say a person who is a Veteran, who continues his life-long mission of protecting our Constitution, who PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS, whose representation of military clients fighting for their own religious freedom has grown to 75,000, most of who are practicing Christians, that America “hates him”? Why??
You have hate in your heart. That is ALL this amounts to. And you have found an easy target and you’re using your precious Christ as a bludgeoning tool towards your now victim. I’d imagine Jesus wouldn’t like that very much.
Your behavior is neither Christ-like nor legal. Check yourself.

Signed,MRFF Client, Supporter & (at times) Representative

• September 17, 2021 | 1 comment
  • September 17, 2021 | No comments
  • September 17, 2021 | No comments
  • September 17, 2021 | No comments
  • September 16, 2021 | No comments

1. Jeff August 27, 2021 at 4:25 pm

Another good Christian showing a complete disregard for the teachings of their savior and the principles enshrined in our constitution and the military codes. If they were more intelligent, they’d be aware of how embarrassing their behavior is. But they aren’t, so they’re not.

2. Sage on the Hudson August 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Astonishing how someone, all by him- or herself, can turn the very faith he or she’s trying to advance into a gutter religion.

3. Ironmoped August 27, 2021 at 5:10 pm

He just had to do it! He went straight to the Jesus closet in his head where he keeps his bigotry. They file it in their Jesus file!
    It’s funny how they co-locate all their vitriol right alongside their thoughts of their Jewish saviour! Poor Christians, must be confusing for them. They go to the Jesus closet to pull out something Christian like and all this shit falls out if their mouths! Poor Christians!

4. Prodgers August 30, 2021 at 1:08 pm

He neither sounds nor writes like a patriot or Christian. I hope God has mercy on him. I wouldn’t.