Air Force Academy Instructor Outrageously Asks Cadet If He’s Accepted Jesus Christ; Then Implores Cadet Not To Run To Mikey Weinstein!

Published On: September 28, 2021|Categories: Featured News|7 Comments|
United States Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel Colorado

“When my instructor asked me whether I’d ‘accepted Jesus Christ as my personal lord and savior’ during a tough EI session in a class in which I am having some difficulties I was shocked. I looked back at him and thought maybe it was meant to be a bad joke but that was not the case. … When the instructor asked me the next day after class to ‘not run with this thing to Mikey Weinstein’ I was shocked again.” — U.S. Air Force Academy cadet/MRFF client

Click to read

• October 13, 2021 | 1 comment
  • October 13, 2021 | 1 comment
  • October 12, 2021 | 1 comment
  • October 11, 2021 | No comments
  • October 10, 2021 | No comments

1. Ed DeLauter September 29, 2021 at 7:24 am

It would seem fairly straightforward for all military academies to stress upon their instructors that proselytizing one’s religious ideology to the cadets is inappropriate and grounds for disciplinary measures.

What part of church-state separation do they not understand?

2. Grey One Talks Sass September 29, 2021 at 10:49 am

Ed DeLauter asked “ What part of church-state separation do they not understand?”

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question, but in light of clarification, Christian Nationalists firmly entrenched in all areas of our Military and Government firmly believe there is no wall between church and state, only their deity given right to proselytize whenever and where ever they want. No other faiths get this ‘right’ because each Christian Nationalist was taught, from both the pulpit and their carefully moderated school curriculum, the USA is a ‘Christian Nation’. (Narrators voice: In fact the USA was created as a secular nation, mostly due to the founding father have just survived the latest religious war in the Old Country).

Past comment discussions with Christian Nationalists vs defenders of the Constitution on this site have been lively and informative.

My take away is that to Christian Nationalists the order of command is Their Personal Definition of Jesus first and foremost and then Government.

Defenders of the Constitution understand their oath of office means Government comes first while religion is second even as they keep their faith (or lack of faith) within themselves while on the job.

3. Bubba September 30, 2021 at 5:26 pm

Funny how lefties continue to repeat the “separation of Church and state” as a reason to keep Jesus out of society. These compulsive liars are spreading Bolshevik propaganda. The term “separation of church and state” was taken from a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to a group of Baptists, assuring them that the government would never take over when it came to issues of faith. The radical left (a small but loud mouth group) have tried to switch that around to mean the opposite of what its original intent.

4. Grey One Talks Sass September 30, 2021 at 5:41 pm

Bubba, I am a leftie.

And exactly how did you know I’m left handed?

Regarding your propaganda talking point, as Thomas Jefferson is one of the Founding Fathers and major contributor in writing the documents upon which our society is founded perhaps it behooves us to listen to him.

5. Grey One Talks Sass October 3, 2021 at 2:46 am

Trigger warning abuse, sexual molestation, rape

As an abuse survivor the wording of the letter writer here “ When the instructor asked me the next day after class to ‘not run with this thing to Mikey Weinstein’ I was shocked again.” — U.S. Air Force Academy cadet/MRFF client” has me triggered for the past few days. Took me a bit to figure out why. And now? Well now I’m pissed.

Why triggered? Well, every abuser in my life and others (as determined by conversation in group therapy) has said some variation of “let’s keep this action I’ve just done to you our secret.”, meaning the perp knew they were crossing a boundary and did it anyway.

Think about that – they knew pushing their religion was wrong, that there would be consequences for breaking the regulations governing such actions.

That’s the sign of an abuser and (OMG this is horrible) our Air Force is filled with them.

I’ve no idea of how to make this correct as Christian Nationalists certainly have no intent on being better humans.

Dark thoughts in my head at the moment. Very dark.

6. A Friendly Civilian October 5, 2021 at 8:34 am

“I just don’t understand calculus, this sucks, can you please help me?”

“Sure, have you tried accepting Jesus as your lord and savior?”

It makes no sense! Especially for what’s supposed to be a university as well as a military training school. The cadet reached out to his professor for help with the subject he was having trouble with and basically got blown off. It would be unacceptable in a regular university, it should be unacceptable in a military university.

7. G October 7, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Well, I didn’t see the lord helping me when I was struggling with Geometry and my father even though he was an engineer, certainly was no help at all. What I also hate when at the academy, is when you get punished for poor academic performance, you get demerits, and then you are supposed to work them off by walking up and down the slab with a rifle or some other punishment. How is that going to help you improve your grades?