MRFF Issues Open Demand to Mike Flynn’s Army General Brother: Denounce Your Brother’s Outrageous We Must Have “One Religion” Statement

Published On: November 14, 2021|Categories: Featured News|6 Comments|
Side by side official photos of General Charles Flynn and Michael Flynn

In a stunningly outrageous statement last night on the “Reawaken America” tour, former 3-Star General and Trump sycophant Michael Flynn embodied the epitome of what MRFF has been fighting for over 15 years, proclaiming:

“If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion. One nation under God, and one religion under God.”

Michael Flynn was a 3-Star General, as are many currently serving officers who would agree with his theocratic, Christian nationalist proclamation — the kind of Christian supremacists that MRFF fights every day. MRFF has not been “crying wolf” for the last 15-plus years, as more and more people are beginning to realize as former high-ranking officers like Flynn make their true loyalties known.

Click to read

• December 5, 2021 | No comments
  • December 5, 2021 | No comments
  • December 1, 2021 | 7 comments
  • November 22, 2021 | 1 comment
  • November 22, 2021 | No comments

1. Grey One Talks Sass November 15, 2021 at 1:39 am

I know Michael Flynn believes he’s all that and a bag of chips but has he paid any attention to the religious landscape of the USA?

My words aren’t suitable for public so I’ll use this very best God joke written by Emo Phillips:

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump.
    I said, “Don’t do it!”
    He said, “Nobody loves me.”
    I said, “God loves you. Do you believe in God?”
    He said, “Yes.”

I said, “Are you a Christian or a Jew?” He said, “A Christian.”

I said, “Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?” He said, “Protestant.”

I said, “Me, too! What franchise?” He said, “Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?” He said, “Northern Baptist.”

I said, “Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?”
    He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist.”

I said, “Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?” He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region.”

I said, “Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?”

He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912.”

I said, “Die, heretic!” And I pushed him over.
    ***

The Founding Fathers had just escaped the endless religious wars of the Old Country. They did everything in their power to ensure their beloved project (We The People) would be free of such trials. My suggestion is to listen to them and the guidelines provided aka The Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Also Mr Michael Flynn? Learn to share.

2. Tom O November 15, 2021 at 10:41 pm

The theocrats are beginning to feel that they no longer need to hide the fact that their REAL goal is unification of church and state. Thanks, Trumpies!!!

3. Patriot Pastor November 21, 2021 at 4:44 pm

There is only one true belief that is the only way to heaven and eternal life and that is found in either Messianic Judaism or Christianity. All other religions will not get you eternal life in heaven. Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to the Father but through Me.” Anything else but a personal relationship with Christ will wind you up in hell. If you have a problem with that, complain to God for He sets the rules which are very exclusive in order to get to heaven.

4. Grey One Talks Sass November 22, 2021 at 2:23 am

Patriot Pastor, if they are the same person as I’ve clashed with in the past, has never been quiet about their need, desire, and fetish to turn the USA into a theocracy.

In fact didn’t they say the exact same thing they said above in their last comment?

They are consistent at least; add a band and a wind up doo dad they could be a watch.

5. G November 22, 2021 at 3:49 pm

Patriot Pastor, haven’t heard from you for a long, long time. If I recall correctly, you were stating that only true Christians were allowed to get into heaven. Nothing was about the Messianic Jews.

Complain to God. Yeah sure if he really exists and what if I complain to him? Will, he send me to Hades or turn me into a pile of salt?

6. Ironmoped November 25, 2021 at 2:35 pm

So, let me see if I’ve got this right. If you’re a good boy or girl, and have a personal relationship with Heysus, you get to have eternal life, but the deal is only for those that are in the Heysus club (members only – kind of like Sam’s club). But first you gotta die to live!
    What fucking idiot God (the biblically purported creator of everything), would make you die to give you eternal life? And even if you were good, depending on how he feels that day, he’s gonna make some of you die slow, painful, horrific deaths, and some of you are gonna get to die in your sleep. He’s going to dial up some death by fire, drowning, cancer, disease, viruses (for the MAGA Christians), congenital birth defects, and other creative ways for you to die before he lets you live! And these are for those that DO have a relationship with Heysus! You know, the ones that are in the club! He’s also not going to age discriminate. He’s going to order up some death all across the age spectrum, even newborns (it’s a shame they can’t get into the Christian heaven – you know, no relationship with Heysus). Some Christians he’s not even going to let be born (he already knew what religion they were going to be)!
    If the Christian heaven is so damn good, and the price you gotta pay to get there is you have to die first, why not get a jump on it, go now and do us all a favor!

Religion – the biggest money making scam ever devised!