On Behalf of 211 U.S. Army Clients, MRFF Demands Christian Nationalist “Faith2Soar” Store be Removed from Fort Liberty PX Mini-Mall

Published On: August 31, 2023|Categories: Featured News|31 Comments|
Top of Hold Fast We the People Constitution T shirt with Armor of God book cover seen right behind it

“After grabbing my chow and taking a seat, I looked up and noticed the ‘FAITH2SOAR Christian Bookstore and More’ on the other side of the Mini-Mall, complete with a little kiosk selling T-shirts reading ‘Salvation is Found in JESUS’ and other very exclusively Christian messages. My first thought was, ‘You gotta be shitting me, right? Is this really allowed in an AAFES facility?’

“After staring in disbelief for a minute or two, I decided it was time for a closer look and a couple of photos. As I walked toward the store and kiosk, I realized that MRFF needs to hear about this, rapidly. I sent the images to Mikey Weinstein, and he wasted zero time in getting back to me – we’re talking within eight minutes.”

— MRFF U.S. Army client at Fort Liberty

Click to read

1. Ironmoped August 31, 2023 at 1:33 pm

Brilliant letter by Mikey to LTG Donahue and “good-on-ya” to the service member that reported it!

I think we all ought to put our money together and petition AAFES for a store right next to this one called “Soaring Humanists” or other appropriate name to share some of the secular humanist merchandise that encourages critical thinking, constitutional awareness, and promotion of human values!

If AAFES is going to profit from Christian merchandise, it should have no problem profiting from non-Christian merchandise or other faith-based merchandise from other than Christian faith traditions: Muslim, Jewish, Wiccan, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu, et al. No issues right?

Plenty of venues, as Mikey pointed out, for this owner to set up shop off-post. Why the divisiveness coming from LTG Donahue, telling everyone under his Command that if you are not Christian, you have no place on this installation and no business in the XVIIIth Airborne Corps?

In his own words in a military leadership course, “….being good teammates, enforcing accountability, and being present is essential for leaders of character.” I assume he’s only addressing Christian cadets in that course?

With 24% of the active military being unaffiliated (and rising – reflecting the general trend in society as a whole), that would imply that 22,000 troops under his Command of 90,000 are unaffiliated. So why the promotion of Christianity over other religions or that of the unaffiliated?

At a time when military recruiting is struggling to meet quotas.

Maybe it should only be Christians that deploy when the time comes. I mean, you wouldn’t want a religiously unaffiliated teammate deployed next to you, would you?

2. Eat September 1, 2023 at 3:58 am

OMG Im Offended by a kiosk, bunch of fucking jerk offs

3. Deborah Johns September 1, 2023 at 6:21 am

why do you feel compelled to attack a Christian Veteran business owner is beyond me. you must be really bored.

4. Ironmoped September 1, 2023 at 9:59 am

Deborah,

You seem to be implying that “Christian Veterans” are somehow “better” than non-Christian veterans and that it’s OK for the United States Army to promote Christianity over all other religions?

If that’s OK, then let just-the-Christians go fight the Nation’s wars! When it comes time to deploy, only the Christians get to go, you know, the Patriots! The rest can stay at home and keep the home-fires burning! God forbid a Christian would have to go into combat beside a non-Christian!

You also wouldn’t be offended if I, as an Atheist Veteran business owner, opened an Atheist bookstore selling Atheist merchandise in the same mini mall? You know, selling books like, “God Is Not Great,” by Chris Hitchens, etc. Preferably, right beside the “Faith2Soar” business. I’m sure you’d stand up for my Veteran-owned business just as fervently as you stand up for your “Christian Veteran” store, the operative word here being “Veteran.” A great many of MRFF supporters are also veterans, to include its founder Mikey Weinstein.

Your “Christian Veteran” Liberty College grad, Josh Creson, is not being attacked. The promotion of one faith over another, by the United States Army, is.

Go buy yourself some more Trump digital trading cards! I hear the “mug shot” is collectible!

P01135809 – 1619.

5. Grey One Talks Sass September 1, 2023 at 10:09 am

I’ll say one thing for sure, both Eat and Deborah Jones got the memo because they are On Message.

I’ll say one more thing for sure, the language provided entirely misses the point – on purpose.

No one is upset (or bored) by a Christian Veteran trying to make the rent by opening a clearly Christian nationalist kiosk.

What upsets me, and should upset you two as well, is where the business set up shop. Aren’t either of you concerned that the business owner was granted permission to sell in the middle of a military designated space? BTW not holding my breath for an answer. That’s a long wait for a train that never comes.

I am quite confident in predicting y’all would have a few words if it was one of your strawmen, such as the LGBTQA+ community or one of those ‘non-Christian’ heathen faiths. It is, after all, your reason for existing, yes?

Honestly, if Christian nationalists weren’t hypocritical I’d be grabbing my chest and calling for Martha! It’s the big one!

6. Grey One Talks Sass September 1, 2023 at 10:15 am

Ironmoped – love the idea of sending only Christian nationalists to fight as they believe they are the only ones who count anyway.

I’ve been following your comments. Would have jumped in but two things stopped me – one, you didn’t need the help. Beautiful ideas presented rationally. and two – my service dog really resented me spending time on the computer when he was there, in front of me with a belly that needed rubs. As he crossed the rainbow bridge on Sunday I’m glad I took the time to pat the belly.

That said, I’ve time now and we have battles to wage and a war to win. See you in the comment section.

7. Ironmoped September 1, 2023 at 7:33 pm

Grey One,

I’m very sorry to hear about your service dog! Very sad news!

Stay well! All the best.

8. MrffOwner September 2, 2023 at 9:55 am

1. Is this a military establishment or a mini mall outside/nearby a military establishment.
    If it is the former, then fine… shouldnt be there. If it is the latter , yall can fuck off and quit crying.

2. The majority of military members (70%) are recorded as being of Christian faith… so you can take the other 30 percent and shove it up your ass iff you want only the Christians to fight the wars… which is what they’ve been doing since the beginning anyway.

9. Ironmoped September 2, 2023 at 11:26 am

MRFFOwner,
    1. You want us to read the fucking article for you? Talk about a lazy prick!

2. “which is what they’ve been doing since the beginning [of the Crusades] anyway.” Yep, Christian Warriors at their finest! Let’s not forget the inquisitions now! Just ask Bruno. Oh, wait a minute, we can’t. You Christians burned him at the stake for positing the earth revolved around the son. I too thought the earth was a sphere and circled the Sun until some Christian convinced me it’s flat and the whole sphere thing is a hoax! How silly of me! I guess I need to drink a little more MAGA Koolaid!

I’d be happy with a completely Christianized military. Let you Christians fight your own wars! You know, let you take responsibility for the shit Christians get this country into? Bringing it up to date, like the MAGA Christians in Congress, as we speak, wanting to bomb Mexico! Fucking great idea! Why didn’t I think of that? If Trump were still in office, he’d have nuked that hurricane that just hit Florida (because people didn’t pray hard enough)! That would have taught those hurricanes not to mess with us!

Don’t forget the “grooming” and child rape by the clergy as some of the finer Christian traits. Or the millions killed by the Christian God! Mass slaughter by the all-knowing one! Or the abortion test to see if your property, er, I mean, your wife, has been faithful?

I got news for you. There were more civilian contractors deployed in the last 20 years of war we’ve been in than the number of military deployed. Using your numbers, 30% of whom were non-Christian? So….who you gonna get to support your Christian military? To do the things the military can’t do for itself anymore? You know, little things like procurement, maintenance, and logistics.

Reading may not be your strong suit but keep at it!

And…….support the MRFF!

10. Tom O September 2, 2023 at 6:13 pm

“only the Christians to fight the wars… which is what they’ve been doing since the beginning”
    The beginning of what? During that time, what were the 30% of the military you admit are non-Christians doing?

11. Cris September 4, 2023 at 2:02 pm

so sad to see this has turned into a ” hate the Christians” post. I thought it was about the store being in the wrong location. not about hating a certain religion , etc. So you all are no better. Good ole equality at its finest. if it’s not what I believe or want it’s wrong. smh

12. Ironmoped September 4, 2023 at 11:30 pm

Cris,
    It doesn’t take much looking around to see the devastating impact of Christianity in the United States. If the Jan 6 insurrection doesn’t give you pause, regarding Christianity, then there’s really no way of reaching you. The battles that the MRFF fights on a daily basis concerning the imposition of Christianity on our secular military is evidence of the concerted effort by the religious right in maintaining their power base, the source of their own livelihoods and control.

Legislators across the country want to put [Christian prayer] in public schools. Texas just lost a bid to put the Ten Commandments in every school classroom. States are banning books across the nation. Librarians are being fired and schools are being taken over by the State (Texas Death Star – entire Houston education system taken over by the State). The Government has taken control of women’s bodies with the Dobbs decision (Praise Be). The Christian right is funneling public school money into private Christian education (many wanting to teach that humans and dinosaurs co-existed together and the earth is 6000 years old – Ken Ham in Kentucky)! The list goes on. If the Christian Right had their way, we’d be another Iran or Saudi Arabia, just another 2- bit Theocracy!

Go visit Saudi some time (they’ve opened up for tourism) and you’ll see what a family-owned and operated Theocracy looks like (that we pay fealty to). I would include Iran in the mix as well, which you can visit, but there’s a State Department advisory against it.

The religious right’s exuberance in maintaining control is exacerbated by the decline in Christianity in America with no way of coming back from that decline and religious leaders know it. Desperate people do desperate things! There is a generational replacement underway with regards to religion, not only in the United States but in all Western countries as the secular transition comes to fruition. We ARE in transition to a secular society. Look at the decline in religiously over the past century – the trend is clear and the numbers of religiously affiliated will continue to decline. It’s unstoppable short of a nuclear exchange that kills us all (the doomsday clock is at 90 seconds to midnight)!

It’s not about hating Christians, it’s about hating what Christians do!

13. Grey One Talks Sass September 5, 2023 at 7:25 am

Cris tells me they know nothing about the website, article, or organization where they decided to drop their comment.

Two minutes online Cris and you wouldn’t have looked like an absolute tool.

Those who comment here are not MRFF officials, we are humans with all the myriad experiences that includes. Suffice it to say that some of us look unkindly on the Christian Church as their treatment of us was less than what Jesus would have done.

Humans like Cris remind me of the talking Christian nationalist heads who yammer about First Amendment Rights until their rights clash another human who has their own rights and then it is off to the races with we’re being persecuted (because we broke the law/regs/rules) as they blather about how they are silenced all over the interwebz and social media.

The only way this works is if everyone respects the rights of others. We aren’t there yet.

14. MarkTwat September 6, 2023 at 5:06 pm

what a bunch of fucking clowns you all are. Loser outcasts mad at God and Christianity because your miserable life sucks. Pathetic.

15. Ironmoped September 6, 2023 at 8:27 pm

Calls himself Mark Twat and we’re the losers! Now that’s funny, I’ll give you that. Lol.

From the Oxford dictionary: Twat – a stupid or obnoxious person. Used in a sentence: “He’s a right twat that one,” (I think they’re talking about you Mark)!

I hear MAGA needs a few attorneys (although, something tells me you’re not an attorney), but the Proud Boys have a few openings. Might want to change your name though. Just sayin!

How could you be mad at something that doesn’t exist? That’s like saying, “I’m mad at…….nothing!” I suppose it could be said, “nothing bothers me?” It doesn’t. But I s’pose it could be interpreted that way. Christianity? Which flavor? Something like 20,000 flavors of Christianity in the US alone, 40,000 worldwide. I really don’t care what cult you belong to. On you brother.

16. Grey One Talks Sass September 6, 2023 at 9:04 pm

The only thing bothering me is a human who believes they are above the law in a nation governed by law.

The fact most humans doing the most scoffing profess to be Christian isn’t a sign of prejudice but of observation. My life, sorry or not, doesn’t enter the equation.

MAGA, so emotional.*

*nothing wrong with emotions – everyone has them. It comes down to whether or not one knows how to interpret and use their power wisely. While real my emotions do not always accurately convey reality. In therapy (and the accompanying classes – so many classes) the skill of emotional intelligence opened me to an amazing world of logic and rational thought. Therapy works!

17. MarkTwat September 7, 2023 at 6:52 am

Your minority opinion that God doesnt exist is just founded from your shit experience in life being an asshole all day everyday.

Leftists have a knack for coming off as morons when they think they are being clever for having a different and uncommon opinion.

Good job, youre doing great.

Mark Twat out

18. ironmoped September 7, 2023 at 8:16 am

The leader of the Republican party, MGT, just put out that the Christian God sent tornados to Burning Man – that’ll teach ’em!

Unfortunately for the narrative, the tornado was last year! Personally, I think it was a Jewish space laser that started the tornado!

Not sure what the lesson is other than the Christian God is an angry old fucker? He didn’t like the music?

This year he sent rain, Praise Be! They got stuck in the mud for a couple of days. The message is clear, “Thou shalt not …. ” I dunno, do something you weren’t supposed to be doing lest you get muddy? He usually does better than that, you know, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, things that really do some damage and kill people. You know, like viruses. Must be getting soft in his old age!

I wonder if God’s going to let the MAGA klan shut down the Government this year as they say they’re going to? You know what happens in a govt shutdown? Congressional salaries just keep on rolling!

OK MGT, you just go on with your bad self!

The MAGA hits just keep on coming!

Tired of Social Security? Vote Red!
    Tired of Medicare? Vote Red!
    Tired of lower RX prices? Vote Red!
    Tired of good roads? Vote Red!
    Tired of low inflation? Vote Red!
    Tired of too many jobs? Vote Red!
    Tired of non-whites? Vote Red!
    Tired of healthcare? Vote Red!
    Tired of too low temperatures? Vote Red!
    Tired of diversity? Vote Red!
    Tired of a strong military? Vote Red!
    Tired of clean water? Vote Red!
    Tired of clean air? Vote Red!
    You get the idea.

Make Assholes Get Arrested!

GOP – Out The Door In 24!

19. MarkTwat September 8, 2023 at 6:05 am

You basing your knowledge and opinion of Christianity on something MGT says makes you retarded. Keep trying though.

20. MarkTwat September 9, 2023 at 8:55 am

Tired of social norms and tradition? Vote Blue!
    Tired of freedom of speech? Vote Blue!
    Tired of secure borders? Vote Blue!
    Tired of parents rights? Vote Blue!
    Tired of low inflation? Vote Blue!
    Tired of lightbulbs and gas stoves? Vote Blue!
    Tired of science? Vote Blue!
    Tired of safe streets? Vote Blue!
    Tired of living in a house? Vote Blue!
    Tired of good military leadership? Vote Blue!
    Tired of an impartial justice system? Vote Blue!
    Tired of independent energy? Vote Blue!
    Tired of class? Vote Blue!
    You get the idea.

BuyBlueBullshit!

– Out The Door In 24!

21. Grey One Talks Sass September 9, 2023 at 10:45 am

Social norms and traditions = racism and Christian nationalism

Freedom of speech means limited contact per age appropriate guidelines, not outright banning

The rest of this twats Gish Gallop is so illogical and borderline illiterate it’s tough to understand.

I found mostly propaganda, projection, and misinformation but the line that made me laugh out loud is “Tired of independent energy? Vote Blue!” as if Big Oil hasn’t squashed anyone brave enough to stand up to them.

Oh honey, I’m out of breath or I would be if I hadn’t had to live through the deaths of good people who only wanted to do the correct thing.

Our trolls act as if this is all a game. It is deadly serious. Serious as cancer serious.

Vote blue no matter who until those who seek to destroy our democracy are out of office. Then the real work starts – cleaning up the mess and making things better. We can do this. We are We The People and We Are All that plus the bag of chips.

22. ironmoped September 9, 2023 at 4:53 pm

You got anything original?

I could excuse it if I knew what grade you’re in.

23. Mark Sebree September 9, 2023 at 9:57 pm

Mark Twat,

Interesting list. Despite you attempt at projection, with only a little research, it is easy to see that all the items you mentioned fall far more in line with Republican policies and actions. People should “vote Blue” is they want more of those things, not less. People should “vote blue” if they want secure borders, lower crime rates, secure borders, policies based on science and science education, an impartial justice system, good military leadership, class, and freedom of speech and the press.

24. Ironmoped September 10, 2023 at 9:07 am

I’d say he’s in the 9th grade but I don’t want to denigrate 9th graders.

The Republican Party is an existential threat, by way of their MAGA supreme ignorance, to not only the United States, but to all of humanity!

They’ve conflated Christianity with Patriotism and if their beloved savior came back today, they’d crucify him again for being too woke!

What’s the saying in the “Good Book,” “It’s easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven”? But they turn a blind eye to the prosperity preaching that MAGA cultists like Jesse DuPlantis spews, “I need a new jet!” And they buy him one while their own children suffer with poor education and lack of a comprehensive, universal, healthcare system.

I mean, as Ron White says, “You can’t fix stupid!”

We voted blue in 20 and 22. Vote for more in 24!

What we can do, is reduce the impact of Christian Nationalism in our country and, especially, in our military by holding those accountable that violate the Constitution in the spreading of their end-times quackery to line their own pockets.

I want military members learning their military occupational specialities, how to operate, maintain, and repair the weapon systems they’ve been assigned, not attending Christian prayer meetings brought about through coercion and intimidation of religious zealot Commanders and senior members.

You can do that on your own time to your little heart’s content. But while you’re in uniform, do your Goddamn job!

Without a separation of Church and State, this country will fail…….miserably!

Support the MRFF!

GOP – Grand Ole Pfascists – Out The Door In 24!

We don’t want to make this country what it should be, we want to make it what it could be!

25. MarkTwat September 11, 2023 at 6:40 am

No matter what mental gymnastics you do, youll always be the weirdo minority.

26. Nicky David Horne September 12, 2023 at 9:50 am

separation of church and state not in the constitution. It was a term used by Jefferson in a letter as explained

“wall of separation between church and state”, as written in Thomas Jefferson’s letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802. In that letter, referencing the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Jefferson writes:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,’ thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.[2

Your actions want to prohibit the free exercise thereof and show your stupidity and ignorance to the US Constitution. You do not have to go into the business of you do not want to parcipitate with the business. Keep your hands off on attempts to prohibit those who wish to purchase from this business as well al your attempts to take away our freedoms and liberty

27. Tom O September 12, 2023 at 4:09 pm

Nicky David Horne is correct that the phrase “separation of church and state” is not in the Constitution. Neither are the phrases “religious liberty,” “religious freedom,” or “freedom of religion,” all of which theocrats regularly claim that the Constitution protects.
    MRFF does NOT “attempts to prohibit those who wish to purchase from this business” or “to take away our freedoms and liberty.”
    They are opposed to this business being located on a military base because it tries to create a perception that the US government endorses/supports a specific religion. That’s “establishment of religion” which the Constitution explicitly prohibits.
    This store is another one of the constant attempts by people who want total power and control over everyone to unify church and state, two centers of power and control. They want to create the feeling that their authority comes not just from the state, but from God through the state, and that to be a good American you have
    to be a Christian. That’s why EVERY totalitarian government tries to suppress or co-opt religion. As the Roman empire in the 4th century and Russia in the 1990’s showed us, the latter works much better than the former to reinforce the power of the state. Notice that the Russian Orthodox church supports the invasion of Ukraine. Notice how many phony Christian leaders tried to claim that any opposition to Trump was “rebelling against God,” as some of Adam Kinzinger’s relatives described his vote to impeach Trump for Jan 6.
    THAT is what opposition to government support of religion is all about, NOT who’s “offended” by specific religious displays on military bases.

28. Tom O September 12, 2023 at 10:15 pm

Re-reading Mikey W’s letter to Gen. Donahue, I noticed a difference from the similar letters I’ve seen in the past. This time, MW doesn’t cite any specific laws or military regulations that are being violated, as he usually does. It appears that this is because the store is not a government entity, but a private business which leases space in the PX. If so, then the specific terms of the lease would determine whether the store is allowed to promote religion. Apparently, MRFF hasn’t yet seen a copy of the lease, so can’t claim a violation. Previously MRFF got DOD to stop a private business from selling jewelry with DOD emblems AND religious words/symbols. see
    Selling those products violated the jeweler’s license to use DOD emblems, specifically subpart 2635.702 of Title 5, Code of Federal Regulations (Reference (i)), “DoD marks may not be licensed for use in a manner that creates a perception of DoD endorsement of any non-federal entity or its products and services. DoD marks may not be licensed for any purpose intended to promote ideological movements, sociopolitical change, religious beliefs (including non-belief), specific interpretations of morality, or legislative/statutory change….”
    If the store’s lease with AAFES has similar limitations (which it should), then they’re grossly violating them. If it doesn’t, the only remedy might be to require them to post a highly visible notice that they are NOT a government agency, and that their religion-themed displays DO NOT imply any endorsement or support of any religion by the US government or the Army.

29. Wahhhhh September 13, 2023 at 4:38 pm

wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhh i so sad that stowww huwt meee

30. Ironmoped September 16, 2023 at 2:11 pm

The Twat is kind of stuck on secure borders.

I guess the barriers that Greg “Saw-Blade” Abbott put up weren’t good enough for him. The idea that getting shredded on the saw blades between the buoys or the razor wire wouldn’t be bloody enough! The MAGA Klan does like them some gore! You know, very red meat, preferably that of brown people!

Don’t you wish they’d just get hung up on the razor wire and bleed out right before your eyes? You could laugh at them while they struggle, begging for help! Now that would be Ultra MAGA Cool! Forget Burning Man! Republican Christians can set up “Bleachers-on-the-Border” and watch their favorite blood sport! Or better yet, watch a couple of immigrant toddlers get hung up in the razor wire, listening to them cry out for their Mommy, trapped in the wire, their thrashing causing more and more red meat to be dislodged from their little bodies, their cries music to MAGA ears! Now that would be Extreme MAGA Cool! You could say a few “Our Fathers” for them from the stands over a PA system while you watch them thrash in the wire until they stop moving! All the while handing out your favorite MAGA beer to the crowd!

Them MAGA Christians in Texas do love them some blood sport along with their secure borders! Saw-Blade’s “Operation Lone Star” projected to cost Texans $4 Billion dollars. “Forget solving homelessness or lowering property taxes, we got ourselves some blood sport on the border! Gonna git us sum Mexicans! USA….USA….USA!”

Greg “Saw-Blade” Abbott! A good Catholic. Married to the granddaughter of Mexican immigrants, Cecilia, the first Hispanic First Lady of Texas. The hypocrisy runs in rivers!

MAGA Christian depravity knows no boundaries and knows no shame!

“Forget the Wall! We’ll use buoys with saw blades and razor wire!”

Putin/Trump 24!

31. Ironmoped September 17, 2023 at 8:11 am

And then you have the self-proclaimed “Ultra-MAGA” Republican steward of Christian and family values, none other than Lauren Salacious Boebert, as she vapes and carries on in the Buell Theater in Denver, her boyfriend groping her tits while she plays with his crotch in a public venue, ultimately leading to her and her boyfriend being kicked out of the Theater. But not before she laid the “Do you know who I am?” card on the ushers. When told they were calling the police for trespass, Boebert’s response, “call them,” before deciding that wouldn’t be in her best campaign interests, deciding to leave the Theater, but not before flipping off the staff on her way out. Her staff tried to spin it for her until the videos came out and now she’s launched her “redemption” campaign, running on the apologetic “fallen Christian” message. “If you’ll just re-elect me, I promise I’ll not have hand-sex with another man in public while I’m still married! And I won’t vape in the Halls of Congress – just my office!” I want to set a good example for our Christian youth! I want children to know that sex is not OK until you’re at least 13!

Yeah, got y’all some good Christian values going on with this little, what MTG calls, bitch!

She’s got some good stories for her children and grand children. “I remember the time I let Quinn Gallagher play with my tits while I fondled his crotch in the Buell theater in Denver, in public, all while being a sitting member of the US House of Representatives! And while I was still married to your father! Isn’t that MAGA Christian cool?”

What a great role model for America’s kids, not to mention her own! Her 17 year old son fathering a child with a girl Lauren claims was “older than 14!” The Apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree! Does that mean14 when she had the baby? 13 at conception? And of course, Lauren opposes sex education in schools! Praise Be!

I wish her children every success but something tells me with Christian role model parents like Lauren and Jason Boebert, it ain’t going to end well. Particularly for her younger boys as they watch videos of Lauren running her hand into the crotch of another man, while he gropes her tits, in public, her divorce from their father not even finalized, as if that would give her license for her public lewdness.

Sounds like her kids have a great home life, Lauren away in Washington while Jason raises the boys? Jason’s had several run-ins with the law himself! And who’s going to help raise the grand child? Kids raising kids! Now that’s a winning Republican strategy! Maybe her son Tyler and his baby-mama will get some aid to help care for the grand child. Several programs available to help: TANF, WIC, CHIP, SNAP. Going to be hard to accept these socialist handouts when your Mom is so vehemently against them, you know, so worried about the deficit that she’s going to help shut the Government down at the end of the month!

And this is one of the Ultra-MAGA Leaders of the Republican Party! Her estranged partner, Marjorie Taylor Green, groping the crotch, publicly, of a cardboard cutout of Trump. Two peas in a Republican pod!

Both of them “Good Christians,” upholding those good Christian “family values!”

You Christians need to take back your religion, they’re making a mockery of you and your values! Or are they? Are you telling me you don’t have anyone with the barest minimums of decency and civility left to run for office? Y’all surely didn’t drink that much MAGA Koolaid!

Show them the Door in 24!