MRFF victory for LGBTQ+ veterans! VA chaplain’s appallingly offensive anti-LGBTQ+ display removed from VA Medical Center!

Published On: January 26, 2024|Categories: Featured News|9 Comments|
Chaplain's anti LGBTQ message in wall display box

VA Chaplain Zachary Stephens was the chaplain at the Alaska VA’s Colonel Mary Louise Rasmuson Campus in Anchorage until last October, and although he left this facility several months ago for another VA medical center, his clear contempt for the LGBTQ+ community lived on in Anchorage in the form of his hateful parting message, prominently hanging in a large, glass-covered wall display box in the hallway outside what had been his office.

As one of MRFF’s six clients who receive their health care at the Anchorage facility, three of whom are members of the LGBTQ+ veteran community, wrote in an e-mail to Mikey Weinstein:

“I cannot stand to have to pass this kind of hate every time I go to the pharmacy.”

Click to read

1. Ooops January 26, 2024 at 8:14 pm

On behalf of Trannies everywhere, we appreciate this heroic act of valor. Now where’s my anti-dick rejection meds.

2. Grey One Talks Sass January 27, 2024 at 6:59 am

Tell me you know nothing of the LGBTQA+ community and Ooops provides a classic example.

I’m glad the chaplain’s horrible messages are gone. I’m sure they seem inoffensive to those who do not know.

For the record, the Christian nationalists have been steaming about the use of the rainbow in Pride flags (ignoring the intended message of inclusion by the original flag designer). Somewhere down the line a valiant warrior for Christ got the bright idea to co-opt LGBTQA for their Evangelical Christian only message. So tit for tat but totally on brand for them.

Including our trolls, not an original thought in their collected brains. Don’t believe me? Read through some posts. The names change but the messaging remains the same. I will admit to a grudging respect for their dedication to their brand and talking points, like one does when confronted with a living embodiment of the Borg.

Glad the posters celebrating hatred are gone. Another win for the Constitution and MRFF.

3. Jeff January 27, 2024 at 7:35 am

Ooops is probably uncomfortable with their growing realization that they are within the LGBTQ group. It’s yet another case of compensation for self-loathing.

4. Ooops January 28, 2024 at 11:32 am

Totally, Jeff. You are a genius! What amazing psychoanalysis. I’m upset that I installed these new tits and cut off my johnson… but for some reason I still can’t bear children. It’s almost like science is at play here? Either way, you forgot the little “+” sign in your alphabet soup… not very inclusive of you.

5. Grey One Talks Sass January 28, 2024 at 11:17 pm

Huh. Ooooooooppps only uses ‘science’ when making a snarky comment. Weird.

I say that because it seems as if they believe humans are like a Mr Potato Head doll (ok, action figure). One only needs to take off or put on a part to assume a different identity.

I guess simple minds need simple examples as thousands if not millions of females are unable to give birth which to Ooops’s logic means they aren’t really female? What parts do those women need to add? Bigger tits won’t make one’s uterus spring to life where no life is possible but thank you for the cruel reminder that many males believe females are only good for child bearing. How… binary.

I’ve never understood the bigots mind. Reality is the LGBTQA+ community (along with cisgender) is complicated. We are not dolls playing a part, we are living our lives. Well, we are. I’m not sure what Ooops is doing. Trying to be clever? I guess if I have to ask then they failed in their effort.

Try again sweetie. Remember triumph means you keep trying while adding a bit of ‘umph’. You’ll get it. I have faith in you.

6. Ooops January 29, 2024 at 5:03 am

That is interesting, because I remember your spokesperson Dylan Mulvaney announcing his first menstruation after proclaiming themselves as a woman…. And then Budlight lost 400M.

7. Grey One Talks Sass January 29, 2024 at 5:34 am

Ooooopppssss, there are drugs for memory loss. Foods too. Are you getting enough fiber in your diet?

Memories are precious things, truly they are. Just because the rest of the world doesn’t remember an event the same as you doesn’t mean it didn’t happen the way you say. No, no sweetness. It just means your remembrance is special precious to you but not what happened in reality.

Now go eat your sammich and watch your cartoons while the adults in the room continue to talk. Thank you sweetie. (Sing song voice) – I cut off the crusts!

8. Grey One Talks Sass January 29, 2024 at 5:40 am

Added note: there exists many well organized LGBTQA+ groups and people however there does not exist one homogenous group with a specific set of spokespeople or leaders.

Have you tried to herd feral cats? The LGBTQA+ community reflects the politics of We The People and y’all know what a seamless group We are!!

Some trolls really need to do their research before trying to own others. Right now ours sound like a mess of cranky toddlers, all needing foods, clean bums, and a nap.

9. Jeff January 29, 2024 at 5:01 pm

Grey One: we just have to admit that Ooops’ logic is unassailable. MRFF was obviously wrong to oppose the officially-endorsed hate messages denigrating LGBTQ vets because hatred based on ignorance is obviously a good thing. And military regulations and other laws don’t matter. I mean, how can anyone argue with such a well-reasoned argument backed by all the scientific and clinical evidence presented by Ooops to support their views? LOL.