A 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization

"When one proudly dons a U.S. Military uniform, there is only one religious symbol: the American flag. There is only one religious scripture: the American Constitution. Finally, there is only one religious faith: American patriotism."

MRFF Founder and President, Michael L. "Mikey" Weinstein

Military Religious Freedom Foundation home

No end to lunatics like you

Published On: June 9, 2024|Categories: MRFF's Inbox|8 Comments|

From: (name withheld)
Date: June 9, 2024 at 5:44:28 AM MDT
To:[email protected]
Subject:No end to lunatics like you

America is the greatest place on earth precisely because we were founded upon the principles of God.

I am no longer surprised when I come across whack job, lunatic freaks like your organization.

A united states that shies away from God – which we have seen over the past 70 years is precisely why we have high crime rates and the dismantling of the traditional family.

Congratulations for being yet another group of fucktards fighting for something that’s not only stupid but completely destructive in every way.

_____________________________________

Response from MRFF Board Member John Compere

On Jun 9, 2024, at 11:59 AM, John Compere

Your hate-filled, foul-mouthed and self-righteous message reflects only upon yourself and reveals your inability to communicate in a civil manner as well as your ignorance of our nation’s founding.

For your historical enlightenment, we were founded as an secular republic by the United States Constitution and not one based on any religion. We were the first nation in history independently and constitutionally established without referencing or acknowledging any higher authority (i.e. emperor, monarch, dictator, deity, religion, scripture, etc). The Constitution contains no such reference or acknowledgment.

Article IV commands “no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States” lawfully separating religion from government and protecting government from religion.

The 1st Amendment forbids our government from passing laws “respecting” (i.e. favoring) establishments of religion or “prohibiting” (i.e. preventing) free exercises of religion lawfully separating government from religion, protecting religion from government and requiring government neutrality regarding religion.

The 1797 Treaty of Tripoli confirmed our secular founding to the world – “the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion“. This international legal document was negotiated during 1st President George Washington’s administration, unanimously confirmed by the US Senate (with many Founders) and signed by 2nd President John Adams.

Brigadier General John Compere, US Army (Retired)

Board Member, Military Religious Freedom Foundation

______________________________________

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

On Jun 9, 2024, at 2:06 PM, Mike wrote:

Apparently you don’t read well. Or perhaps you’re so convinced you’re anointed

that you have no requirement to be accurate or explain yourself.

Who is “allowing death and destruction from of the American family”? And what does that

sentence even mean?

Who or what  is “Gif” and what, in your apparently misguided head, makes me or any of

those associated with the MRFF hate it, him or her?

Who is advocating for “less God”? Who is “suing and fighting God”? You’re full of

accusations and empty of facts. Are name-calling and blind, nonsensical charges the

new way to defend what you think of as God?

What, by the way, are the “principles of God” in your mind?

We get our share of idiots, but I have to say you’re setting a new standard.

_____________________________________

1. Ironmoped June 10, 2024 at 8:30 am

“America is the greatest place on earth because we were founded on God?”

I’m guessing God (I assume he means the Christian God), hasn’t looked at his report card lately – U.S. ranked #23 in quality of life by U.S. News.

High crime rates? Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%).

So…..following this dipshit’s argument, shying away from God decreases crime! Although, some crime goes unreported, particularly domestic abuse. You know, where Christian women dare to put on shoes and wander too far from the kitchen!

The break up of the “traditional family?” That’s on you bro! Your wife is getting tired of cleaning the shit stains out of your underwear!

Oh, btw, straight from the New Standard Dictionary – “Fucktard” – a white Christian male fetishizing dominant kitchen sex with his wife while she rolls pie dough. Praise be!

Let’s hope this good enlarged-amygdala Christian isn’t raising children!

2. Ironmoped June 11, 2024 at 1:20 pm

Speaking of lunatics, Republicans in the U.S. Senate vote to block codifying a woman’s right to contraception.

The Republican Christian view, “keep ‘em barefoot and pregnant!” And if they have complications in pregnancy, “sucks to be you!”

If you think women’s basic human rights are not on the ballot, you’re delusional!

C’mon ladies. It on you this election! You either fight for your own basic human rights or you give over your inherent human rights to the old white guys that want you barefoot, pregnant, and subservient to their submissive fetishized version of you knowing your place!

The U.S. has had more females than males since 1946. Time to take control of your own bodies, your own lives, and your own futures! You don’t need old white men fetishizing your roles in their new Gilead!

You’re in-charge by strength of numbers.

“When in charge – take charge!”

You don’t need these old white bastards “mansplaining” what you are and what you can be!

Show ‘em the door in 24!

3. Grey One Talks Sass June 11, 2024 at 5:54 pm

Perfect timing (non sarcastic variety) letter writer. Why you ask? Well, the FBI just released their latest crime statistics and crime is actually going down. As for your claim that turning away from a deity is the reason for the break up of the “American Family/trademarked consisting of 2 parents; 1 male, 1 female, 2.5 children (don’t ask), a dog, a cat, and various hamsters, snakes, and fish” well, letter writer you are again incorrect in your correlation.

So – to be fair you are correct in one thing, the “American Family” is no longer the norm.

I took a look and for the demise of that specific institution I’m focused on corporate greed. I’m sure there are other contributing factors but Greed covers them all.

There is a story I tell about the half penny nail – it’s a shaggy dog kind of thing but the point is this: for the lack of the horseshoe nail (the half penny nail) the shoe was lost, the horse was lost, the message was lost, the battle was lost, the war was lost, and finally the kingdom lost, all for the lack of a half penny nail.

Our letter writer assumes it was turning away from a deity which destroyed all they hold near and dear. Nope – I said greed and here is where it reveals itself. First, equality broke out. Civil Rights, Equal Rights, everyone was to be treated equally, meaning cheap labor obtained by disadvantaged minorities was no longer possible. Profits dipped. Robber Barons got worried. Big Tobacco started to get sued because their customers were dying and getting real sick. That also cut into profits and more importantly, bonuses.

Robber Barons did what they do only this time they were clever instituting a business/lawyer to politician to lobbyist mutation in order to roll back all the rules, laws, and regulations put in place from the last time they got frisky with the countries purse strings. It’s now totally legal for them to do what they do, strip a thing of all value, sell of what’s left, leave devastation in their wake as they take off for parts unknow in their many yachts (Go orcas!)

By law our current governmental machine (not the administration but the system) is massively broken. Whether by intent or ignorance we have rules pointing against other rules, conflicts, over reporting, and finally, the biggest military on the planet who can’t (won’t?) pass an audit.

All those events are why our family definitions and sizes have changed, that’s why a logical family may have three dads and two moms and as long as everyone in the pod is happy and mentally healthy who am I to say they have to fit into a box that never really fit anyone back in the day?

This is the simple Captain Dummy Talk (thanks Firefly) version, and yeah, it’s complicated.

If Greed hadn’t entered the picture I’m sure our letter writers ideal life might not have changed much, even with all the equality and new tech. But with Greed in the story? yeah, here we are.

4. Grey One Talks Sass June 11, 2024 at 6:00 pm

Ironmoped,

Trust me, the kids are motivated, on both sides. I am certain they see the coming battle for election integrity different than us ‘olds’.

I will be honest, I’m worried but only because I know my opponent. I guess being worried is a good sign because if I was as smug and sure of themselves as they are? yeah, then we’d be in a right old mess.

Read on another post that you’re in an RV headed west. Before I got sick that was my dream retirement. The late hubby and I were going to do the old ‘every park in the USA’ and a few outside. We started by stopping at every historical marker. There are more than I originally thought.

Thanks for the memory and I hope you have safe journeys. Please say hi to the ocean for me. I miss her.

5. Ironmoped June 11, 2024 at 7:51 pm

Always good posts from you Grey One. You and Jeff are the adults in the room!

Glad to hear younger folks are motivated, sounds like you’ve got your finger on the pulse. You know the outcome I’m looking for.

All the best!

6. J.P. June 12, 2024 at 9:36 pm

Grey One Posts Sass . . . wait . . . you posted a FIREFLY reference and I MISSED IT? Well, I’ll be gorramed! THAT’S a ruttin disgrace!

Kindly refresh my memory — where did the “Captain Dummy Talk” come from?

7. Grey One Talks Sass June 13, 2024 at 11:30 am

J.P., When Kaylee tries to explain what’s wrong with Serenity Mal tries to listen but always asks her to give it to him in Captain Dummy talk.

I loved the reference and use it when necessary. Had to purchase the disk set twice because it’s a favorite at my house.

8. Jackson Medcalf-Eichholz June 18, 2024 at 6:39 pm

Religious Freedom is a Right.
    For that right to make constitutional sense
    we must understand
    Freedom From Religion is an equal right.
    Otherwise, you have a theocracy
    – or no religion at all.
    Demand recognition of