MILITARY.COM – Author of Pentagon Fitness Blog Criticized for Promoting Christianity

Published On: January 12, 2016|Categories: News|7 Comments|

Accessibility Notice

This post was created on the previous version of the MRFF website, and may not be fully accessible to users of assistive technology. If you need help accessing this content, please reach out via email.

Click to read at Military.com

• December 5, 2021 | No comments
  • December 5, 2021 | No comments
  • December 1, 2021 | 7 comments
  • November 22, 2021 | 1 comment
  • November 22, 2021 | No comments

1. Yeshua Warrior January 12, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Aside from the initial complaint, why is there even a mention about his personal fitness website, which he is allowed to have. What does that have to do with the original complaint?

2. Connie January 12, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I said when you lie, I will be there to set the record straight YW. Here I am… :)

First – Col Hundley is allowed to have a website that is his to use for business or personal purposes. A personal website is not even an issue, which is why you brought it up YW. Classic distraction. Nice.

Second – Col Hundley was caught red handed proselytizing on an official government site, something he’s not allowed to do according to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Original complaint – funny language you use YW as there are 18 people who signed a complaint against Col Hundley and his Jesus pushing ways. I’d say that’s a significant number of folks who understand the definition of separation of church and state. I don’t expect a person such as you to understand YW – although I do hope for your enlightenment, eventually.

Did you even read the article on Military.com? As I understand it the complaint is being outsourced, which tells me there is someone in command that understands how serious the matter is, and how horrible it can turn.

I don’t expect you to understand. It’s been said before by Upton Sinclair — “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

3. Yeshua Warrior January 13, 2016 at 8:13 am

Ms. Connie,

Where is there any lie here in just asking a question? I fully understand the issue at hand here, but they threw in his personal website and Facebook profile for what reason? To discredit him further? I am surprised that they did not also throw in the race card by mentioning he is black as well, but that is very obvious!

Sincerely,
    YW

4. G January 13, 2016 at 3:46 pm

YW, what was the lie you when you were stating your question? Colonel Hunley is posting his religious viewpoints and stories on a government agency website (Health.mil) which is operated by the US Department of Defense. That is a violation of the seperation of state and religion and as usual, your Reading comprehension is horrible.

5. Yeshua Warrior January 14, 2016 at 5:37 am

Mr. G,

As the younger generation use to say “whatever”!

6. Yeshua Warrior January 14, 2016 at 5:38 am

When will this nation come to realize that God does not observe any separation of church and state, He wants to be involved in every part of society and culture and have the pre-eminence in all things!

7. G January 14, 2016 at 3:23 pm

“As the younger generation use to say “whatever”!”

If you recall the 1970s TV show All in the Family, one of Archie Bunker’s favorite words was “whatever.”

If God wants to be involved, he should have been doing this a long time ago or if he is involved, he is doing a terrible job of it when you look at hunger, disease, poverty, and war that have been occurring. I am not impressed by God’s work or lack of it. The European nations have free/affordable education, free/affordable medical care, excellent public transportations that doesn’t cost you an arm or a leg, and a good living lifestyle. I don’t believe that Europe was not going to wait for God’s involvement to give them these things.