Air Force Academy must censure Weinstein family graduates!

I am a graduate of the Air Force Academy and have grown tired of the constant attacks by the jewish Class of 1977 grad Michael Weinstein and his blunt instrument weapon the MRFF.

The Academy is mostly Christian and white because-NEWS FLASH-quite simply that’s the same way our country is.

The Academy is also mostly conservative, male and non-gay because of-NEWS FLASH-the same reason.

It doesn’t mean that there is any bigotry going against libtards, negroes, orientals, mexicans, jews or muslims or atheists or queers or female cadets or faculty.

Weinstein just picks on the Academy out of spite because he and his children couldn’t take the tough environment of our school.

The weak always try to blame the strong throughout history. And not all jews are weak and not all Christians are strong but the facts bear out what is true in the majority of cases.

Weinstein and his kids didn’t have the grit to make it through the place like the rest of us did.

So now he tries for payback. Just think about history. The Crucifixion was just more payback and we all know by whom.

“Mikey” and his AFA  grad kids are a total disgrace to our school. Ask pretty much anyone in the grad community.

I have it on good authority that there is a growing groundswell of support among many AFA graduates to formally censure him and his children for their unjust reign of terror against our school.

Everybody is jumping on the band wagon to attack 1989 AFA grad Larry Brock for the so-called “insurrection” on 6 Jan 21 at the Capitol.

But he has brought almost no shame to our Academy when compared to the Weinsteins.

Let’s compare and contrast.  Brock exercised his legal rights in support of our Commander-in-Chief for just a few hours and has yet to be convicted of doing anything wrong.

Weinstein and his kids have brought shame against our AFA for probably about 20 some odd years now.

And everyone knows how guilty they all are for constantly bashing our great Academy.

Why is it always somebody who is a jew who shits in the party punch? -NEWS FLASH-because quite simply that is what jews do to anyone who is not one them. And by the way I’m not an antisemite as I work at a company owned by one of them. We get along fine.

I speak for many grads who call on the Academy and the Association of Graduates to formally censure Weinstein and his AFA grad children.

They are the worst thing to ever happen to the Air Force Academy.

No ‘Long Jew-Weinstein Line’ in our proud  ‘Long Blue Line’!

signed,

An Air Force Academy graduate finally saying what other grads are thinking about what needs to be said about the Weinstein family

 


Response from MRFF Ally Rabbi Joel R. Schwartzman (Chaplain, Colonel, USAF (Ret)
In response to the (name withheld) of this nation, graduates of the vaunted United States Air Force Academy:
Let’s start with the fact Larry Block represented a dire threat to the country, a country whose Constitution he had sworn to uphold and defend.  He demonstrated the very opposite we would expect from a military officer, a leader and a citizen of this country!
That “(name withheld)” is an anti-Semite is beyond dispute.  That the august Air Force Academy could have produced such a bigot and others like him is beyond countenancing.  The Academy may or may not have long since recognized that it had a problem with defining leadership and training leaders.  In my day (1983-86), there were too many cheats, rapists, religious bigots and zealots, and disreputable graduates whom they neither caught nor seemingly were aware of.  Many leaders at the Academy wore huge blinders and heavy lids over their eyes.  They had inherited an ongoing culture of hazing that brought about the opposite of what they were attempting to achieve.  Instead of having and inculcating a vision of leaders promoting human growth and team successes, they too often got the poorest of results, this “Nino” being the symbolic failure of everything the Academy, in its strange ideality, meant itself to be.
I find “(name withheld)” threatening letter an example of the kind of intellectual lethargy and indolence that has pervaded our society of late.  Understand that it has always lurked just under the surface.  But to realize that some of the cream of American youth, upon which the Air Force Academy drew then continuing to this day, has turned to being ‘storm troopers for the Lord,’ purveyors of perverted thought that promotes insurrection as well as a base and violent hatred that would threatened the very foundations of this republic and others of its citizens is beyond threatening.  It calls out a fear for the nation, for its institutions and for the one institution, the United States Air Force Academy, from which halls and fields and mountains this sort of treasonous behavior and vileness sprang.
Perhaps the Academy has made strides in correcting what, then, produced a “(name withheld).”  But I suspect that a continuing vigilance would reveal that it still has a very long way to go…as does our nation.  The forces that produced the insurrection against our Capitol and Congress are ever present.  They are exposed, prosecuted and reviled only to rise again when conditions allow.  At the very least, we must guard our institutions and the ideals upon which this nation was founded, because “Nino” lurks in the darkest corners of our country.  He must be kept in check; for what he presents and represents would destroy us all.  He represents the evil spawn of one of our country’s service academies.  We all would do well to hold this institution to the very highest of standards, and their graduates to something far better than what “Nino” has revealed himself and others like him to be.
Rabbi Joel R. Schwartzman (Chaplain, Colonel, USAF (Ret)

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Martin France

On Jan 19, 2021, at 6:21 PM, Martin France  wrote:

Dearest (name withheld),

As a long-time member of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation and, since my retirement from 37+ years of active duty regular service, a member of the MRFF Advisory Board, I occasionally answer email screeds such as yours for Mikey.  He sent me this one and I couldn’t turn down the offer. Typically, for long emails such as yours, I’ll imbed my responses within your text, so look below for my comments.

Before I begin, though, I’d like to say that I highly doubt if you are a member of the Long Blue Line.  The Academy that I attended, as did my brother and son, did all it could to teach us critical thinking, to embrace the values of our Constitution, to treat all as equals, and to respect differences.  That didn’t always “take” with some grads, but I’d like to think that it did for the overwhelming majority of us.  If you did graduate from USAFA, then I apologize from the perspective of the institution–we failed you.

From: (name withheld)
Subject: Air Force Academy must censure Weinstein family graduates!
Date: January 19, 2021 at 1:35:28 PM MST
To: Information Weinstein <[email protected]>

I am a graduate of the Air Force Academy and have grown tired of the constant attacks by the jewish Class of 1977 grad Michael Weinstein and his blunt instrument weapon the MRFF.

And you don’t have the guts to even mention your class?  That tells me right off that you’re not a grad. And, by the way, to what specific attack are you referring?  Are you just threatened by a person leading an organization that is committed to supporting the rights of all members of the military to exercise their First Amendment rights and to work in an environment that treats all others as equals regardless of their religious perspective?  That must be the case, and I come to that realization with deep sadness for your lack of understanding and puddle-like intellectual depth.

The Academy is mostly Christian and white because-NEWS FLASH-quite simply that’s the same way our country is.

The Academy is as you describe.  The MRFF has never contended that it isn’t.  We, like many, think that USAFA should reflect the demographics of the nation.  With that in mind, I’d like you to prepare for 2042, because it’s predicted by most researchers that on or about that year, “whites” (and I presume you mean ‘those of classical European descent’) will no longer be in the majority in the US–so they shouldn’t be at USAFA either.  I’ll be 93 then and CAN’T WAIT.  I’m staying fit for that awesome event.  My guess is that you’ll be fertilizer by then.

An interesting point you make, though, is that I think you’re proposing that USAFA cadet demographics match the US.  If that’s true, then about 23% of the cadets should be nonreligious.  Moreover, that’s the fastest growing group (religiously) in the US.  That number is going to GROW fast.  Here’s some actual data:

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

Yep, Christians are going to be a minority before long, too.  I think that’ll occur long before 2042.  Do I think we should do as you advocate and set quotas?  No.  Frankly, we shouldn’t care.  It shouldn’t be a factor in admissions–IF, and only if, religion is not a factor in one’s service.  It shouldn’t be.  So, are you advocating quotas?  Or only quotas when they benefit you?

The Academy is also mostly conservative, male and non-gay because of-NEWS FLASH-the same reason.

Wow, so we should then have 52% women at USAFA?  I think that’s what you’re saying.  And, if I were to take a liberal view of things and decide that Conservatives mean “Trump voters” then that’s not a majority.  In fact, it’s never been a majority.  He didn’t win >50% of the vote in either election.  In fact, we need more Liberals at USAFA!

Also, my experience at USAFA (21 years of my life) tells me that the gay population at USAFA is already at least at the national average–and probably higher.

It doesn’t mean that there is any bigotry going against libtards, negroes, orientals, mexicans, jews or muslims or atheists or queers or female cadets or faculty.

And you’re an expert on this because how? Right.  You’re the expert.  BTW, do you read much since your graduation in the 60s or 70s?  Modern, 21st C humans don’t use most of the terms you mention above.  Doing so brands you as a mindless bigot, unable to adapt to the times.  And, yes, there are Atheists on the faculty.  I was one for 17 years.  Was their bigotry aimed against me.  Yes.  Against my family?  Yes.  Against others Atheists.  Very much so.  Once “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” was repealed, an Atheist cadet once told me, “Well, it’s now officially easier to be Gay at USAFA than Atheist.” 

Weinstein just picks on the Academy out of spite because he and his children couldn’t take the tough environment of our school.

Evidence, Nino.  Give me some evidence.  Here’s some:  Mikey graduated with honors from USAFA.  Two of his sons did, too.  He’s had in-laws graduate from there.  His dad is a USNA grad.  Couldn’t handle a tough environment?  Do you know what it’s like to have your own kid called a “Christ Killer” or learn that your son or daughter was missing out on Mountain Dew and Snickers bars and calls home during Basic Training because all of that was available at Bible Study?  But he couldn’t partake because, as a non-Christian, he was marching on the T-zo with “Heathen Flight?”  Yeah, that’s pretty easy as an 18-year-old.  And, it’s even harder to watch from a distance as a parent.

The weak always try to blame the strong throughout history. And not all jews are weak and not all Christians are strong but the facts bear out what is true in the majority of cases.

Take a logic classmate, Nino.  You just said that the majority of Jews are weak and the majority of Christians are strong.  And your evidence for this is what?  Ah, yes, your own insecurity telling you what you WANT to think.  And, no, you’re no bigot.  I think those that can’t write well are more ignorant and racist than those that use proper grammar.  I don’t have anything but anecdotal data on that, but I’m gathering more and hope to publish soon.  You, my friend, are part of real research and, for that, I thank you. 

Weinstein and his kids didn’t have the grit to make it through the place like the rest of us did.

(See above.  You can repeat yourself if it makes you feel “more righter” but I won’t)

So now he tries for payback. Just think about history. The Crucifixion was just more payback and we all know by whom.

Ah, yes, there it is.  The Jews are to blame for crucifying you carpenter. That’s a new one.  And what price should a cadet at USAFA pay more than two millennia after your preferred myth?  And who should decide?  My guess is that you know how this should all work.  Please enlighten me.

“Mikey” and his AFA  grad kids are a total disgrace to our school. Ask pretty much anyone in the grad community.

More of the same.  Ad hominem attacks without data.  Getting old…

I have it on good authority that there is a growing groundswell of support among many AFA graduates to formally censure him and his children for their unjust reign of terror against our school.

Please send names, classes, and addresses.  We’d be very interested.  I think that the FBI might be interested, too. 

Everybody is jumping on the band wagon to attack 1989 AFA grad Larry Brock for the so-called “insurrection” on 6 Jan 21 at the Capitol.

But he has brought almost no shame to our Academy when compared to the Weinsteins.

No shame to USAFA?  He played a role in an armed insurrection, was carrying zip-ties to kidnap members of Congress, and embarrassed us all.  He’s under Federal arrest facing charges.  How many other grads have participated in a failed coup d’etat in the US?  None that I know of for the last 150 years–if I count the USMA and USNA grads. 

Let’s compare and contrast.  Brock exercised his legal rights in support of our Commander-in-Chief for just a few hours and has yet to be convicted of doing anything wrong.

That’s what he did until the moment he crossed the barriers and became a seditious criminal.  If you’d like to place a bet on his conviction (or guilty plea deal), you can find me.  I’ll start with $100.  Winner donates to the MRFF. 

Weinstein and his kids have brought shame against our AFA for probably about 20 some odd years now.

And everyone knows how guilty they all are for constantly bashing our great Academy.

Yada, yada, yada… I won’t waste any more of my time with additional comments.  Your ignorance, bigotry, poor grammar, and lack of any courage to ID yourself embarrasses all grads.

Sincerely,

Marty France (’81 Second to None!)
Brig Gen, USAF (Ret)
Professor Emeritus, USAF Academy
MRFF Advisory Board Member

 


Response from MRFF Supporter

Hi (name withheld),

Mike sent me a copy of your letter and asked me if I would like to respond.

I told him that I would.  He doesn’t ask me to do this often… I actually can think of only one other time in the past that he has… as often our ideals are not congruous.

You see, I’m a classmate of Mike’s, a squadron-mate, and he is a dear friend of mine.  Actually, he is more like a brother.  In 1974, when we were thrust into 33 squadron at the US Air Force Academy, he was probably the first Jew that I had ever met, or at least that I was ever cognizant of meeting.  I was, and am, a WASP… as politically incorrect as being a white Christian male (yes, I think that there are only two genders) can be in our country’s current environment.  And even worse, and I’m sure he would agree, I am a deranged Republican, a conservative, and even worse, a Trump supporter.

Probably, like you.

Nino, I have read your email, and you obviously don’t understand that there actually IS bigotry going on against ‘libtards, negroes, orientals, mexicans, jews or muslims or atheists or queers or female cadets or faculty’… and that made the rest of your message suspect.  That suspicion proved correct.

Mike, and his two sons, Casey and Curtis, DID make it through the Academy, just like you and I did. Though, I dare say that they had a harder time of it than we did.  Being Jewish, when certain sociological circumstances made it extremely difficult, they stuck it out.  All three of them showed true grit to make it through.  More, I’m sure, than I would have been able to muster.  And maybe, you…

I frequently do not agree with what Mike has to say.  And, I sometimes have problems with the MRFF and the issues that his organization chooses to fight about.  We have argued for hours, hell, for weeks at times, about our respective positions on the issues of the day.  (I have even written about the dynamics of our relationship, to try and get my brother to understand my perspective.)  Despite the near rancor of our discussions, one thing has always remained true, from both sides of our ideological and political spectrums.  We have always respected the RIGHT for each of us to have those differing perspectives.  And as an Academy graduate, I thought, apparently erroneously, that all of GRADS felt the same way.  You have the absolute right, the actual duty, to disagree with Mike’s words, actions, and beliefs.  Or mine.  In that I am on the same page as you, and I guess, with the GRADS that disagree with Mike and the MRFF.

But, you sir, have totally abrogated your right to demean this man, his family, his organization, or their collective ideals.  You words prove that you are a bigot, even if you know a Jew that you ‘get along fine with…’  Your assertion that many of our fellow graduates want to censure Mike might be true.  But I am sorry that you and they feel that way, as you and they have obviously forgotten that censure must come with a valid reason to warrant such action.

And just because you disagree with what a fellow graduate says is not enough to censure them.  If you have a problem with what Mike and the MRFF have to say, then by all means, let them know… politely and as efficiently as possible.  But from your email, I think that you will be unable to do that.  That is too bad, and YOUR words bring shame to our alma mater.  If anyone need be censured, sir, it is you.

Please take some time and reflect on what you are trying to accomplish here.

You are wrong… as we all are, at times.  Own it, and move on.

And please, get rid of the bigotry if you need to argue a point.

Without regards,

(name withheld)
USAFA ‘77

 


Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

On Jan 19, 2021, at 11:58 PM, Mike wrote:

(name withheld),

Got your message.

You know, I’ve never thought of this before when hearing from, thinking about or talking to a Nino, but given the thoughts I’ve seen that represent you here, what you and your name bring to mind is ‘small.’

Clearly it’s a small mind from a small person that could conjure up such a disgusting and mean-spirited agglomeration of words. What’s evident to this reader is that as a Christian you don’t even qualify as small, more like puny.

Actually, I read something today about the ‘last gasps’ of your kind of faux-Christianity that was very enlightening. I’ll attach it here. Perhaps, if you have the courage to take it in, Professor Hughes can help you do a little soul-searching about what it takes to be an actual Christian.

And I must say, you’re even small as an anti-Semite, most of whom are already incredibly tiny in terms of significance. You are but an afterthought. Actually, you’re hardly an afterthought, you’re a joke. Your self-satisfaction is far from funny, but the pathetic suggestion that the claim that you “get along” with your Jewish employer proves you’re not an anti-Semite makes me laugh out loud.

You’re a punk, Nino, a tiny moaner and groaner, a little pretender who is claiming to stand up for the AFA when he’s actually using his fake devotion to Jesus as cover in an attempt to hide his unsightly bigotry.

Your defense of Larry Brock and your attempt to minimize the assault on the U.S. Government on January 6th spell out who you are – or who you’d like people to think you are – but your self-revelatory message exposes you for the small-minded twit you actually are.

So, Nino, you and the three or four other anti-Semites who pretend to tolerate your company can take your censure proposal and stick it in the well-known place. And while you’re trying to remember just where that might be, pray that we don’t print your self-indicting screed for all to see.

Mike Farrell
(MRFF Board of Advisors)

 


Response from MRFF Board Member John Compere

On Jan 19, 2021, at 8:18 PM, John Compere  wrote:

To the contemptible coward with neither the courage nor conviction to provide correct identity –

Your acrimonious anti-Semitic, anti-American & anti-Christian attack against a fellow American & his family because he was born of a Jewish mother (like Jesus, his disciples & the biblical authors) is disgraceful, despicable & deranged. It reveals a repugnant religious racist incapable of communicating in a moral or meaningful manner.

Christianities are just branches off the ancient tree of Judaism. There would be no Christianities without the Jewish faith, culture & people. According to biblical scripture, all human beings were created in the image of God & it was very good (Genesis 1:27&31) & there is no difference between Jew & Gentile for we all are one (Romans 10:12, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Galatians 3:28). Even Renaissance Philosopher Machiavelli wisely warned those who cannot avoid being hostile to their neighbors are ungrateful to God (“Exhortation to Penitence”, 1527).

American patriots know we all “are created equal” (American Declaration of Independence). Faithful Christians do not hate their neighbors (1 John 2:9-11; Matthew 22:39; Mark 12:39; Luke 10:27). Your malicious & moronic message reflects only on yourself & represents neither an American patriot nor a faithful Christian. Moreover, it reassures the Military Religious Freedom Foundation that the dedication of Founder & President Mikey Weinstein to defending the religious freedom of American military men & women, including military academy cadets, is essential. As Winston Churchill adroitly advised “One man with conviction will overwhelm a hundred with only opinions.”

Before you hurl hypocritical hatred at other human beings, you need to consider the counsel of an American Republican President, American military hero & American Christian gentleman – “hate corrodes the container it is carried in.” (George H.W. Bush)

Brigadier General John Compere, US Army (Retired)
Disabled American Veteran (Vietnam Era)
Board Member, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (composed of over 80% Christians)

 


Response from MRFF Supporter

To the nameless (cowardly) graduate of USAFA:

News flash, it’s not 1959 anymore. Exhibit A – the current Chief of Staff of the Air Force is not white. Exhibit B – the current SecAF is not a male. In fact you have to go back to 2008 for a male (appointed not acting) SecAF. So “Nino”, get with the 21st century.

Using a statement “I heard it on good authority” is just an admission that your echo chamber supports your misinformed beliefs. Just like every ReTrumplican stating that they heard that the presidential election was stolen because one person said it and it has echoed thousands of times – that doesn’t make a lie the truth.

Really, you have forsaken the Honor Code for someone who has told 20,000+ lies in four years in office. That is just incredulous.

I have to tell you it’s been pretty embarrassing to listen to national news continually mention that a USAFA graduate, dressed in tactical gear, wearing a helmet, and holding zip ties, was just standing in the Senate chamber to peacefully protest. Open your eyes. Brock had no legal rights to break into the Senate chamber – NONE. He should be sitting in a jail cell pending a sedition trial. He should be censured by all USAFA graduates for bringing great shame upon the US Air Force and the Academy.

You attack Mikey Weinstein’s kids without any idea of who they really are. You are failing as a human being. In fact, I bet you hardly know what Mikey has done to support the common soldier, sailor and airmen from people like you.

You may think you speak for many graduates, but you don’t speak for the majority of graduates who are still rational, thinking people.

YOU are am embarrassment to our alma mater, not Mikey Weinstein.

Go back into your neanderthal cave and sulk.

Signed, a proud, liberal, atheist graduate of USAFA.

Ray Bartlett, class of 1977

P.S. This guy really pissed me off. You can post this with my name wherever you need to.

 


Response from MRFF  Advisory Board Member James Currie

On Jan 20, 2021, at 11:24 AM, James Currie  wrote:

Dear (name withheld):

It is really hard to know where to begin when responding to someone as ignorant and misguided as you. It is abundantly clear that you are both racist and anti-Semitic—neither of which is a quality to be desired in anyone in our society—but you are also ignorant of our country’s history. It is clear that you were not paying attention when you were taught American history during your time at the Air Force Academy those many years ago.

Let’s start with our Founders, the men who wrote the Constitution and laid the foundation for our republic. When the first amendments to our Constitution were proposed in the First Congress, it was no accident that several clarifications to our system of government were offered by Founder James Madison. What became the First Amendment enshrined in our founding document protections for freedom of speech and of the press and of religion. The First Amendment is particularly important in any discussion of the work of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) and its founder, Mikey Weinstein. “Congress shall make no law,” it says, “respecting an establishment of religion,” a prohibition that our courts have consistently interpreted as meaning that we have no national religion and that neither Congress nor State legislatures nor local governing bodies have the right to impose their own religious beliefs and practices on anyone. This means, (name withheld), that our Constitution protects Christians and Jews and Muslims and Hindus and atheists and everyone of whatever religious, or lack of religious, beliefs from imposition upon them at any level of government. This means, contrary to what you suggest, that no religion can declare itself to be THE religion of our country. It means that everyone has the right to worship—or not to worship—as they please, and nobody in any governmental body can tell them what to believe or practice.

Protecting this First Amendment right is what the MRFF is all about, and it does it extremely well, to the discomfort of those who would create a religion-based government—a “theocracy” is what it is called. Our Constitution forbids such from ever existing in our country. Our Founders had seen what happened in the colonies when a particular church was officially recognized by the colonial authorities, and they wanted nothing like it under the republic they established under the Constitution. They understood that sectarian battles would weaken the country and the government they were establishing, and they wanted none of it. They placed this prohibition against government involvement in religion right there with protecting freedom of  speech and freedom of the press because they understood just how important it is to our success as a country.

You don’t have to look very far, (name withheld), to see what happens when men and women kill each other because they differ in their interpretation of religious beliefs. Religious strife kills thousands of people each year and has led to numerous wars between countries (again, you probably missed that in your history classes). Any reputable historian will tell you that religious wars are among the cruelest of conflicts, and we are blessed in the United States because we have never had such. We have never fought each other over theology, and thanks to the First Amendment, we will never do so.

Rather than attempting to censure Mikey Weinstein for his leadership of MRFF, you should suggest that he be recognized and honored by the Air Force Academy for his efforts to uphold one of the fundamental principles of our Constitution. You should be thankful that he and his family were paying attention and learning when they studied history at the Air Force Academy. MRFF is one of the great civil rights organizations of our time, and I predict that it will be remembered for its work on behalf of religious expression and freedom long after the traitors of January 6, 2021—men you praise for their attempt to overthrow our government—are long forgotten.

That is the reality, (name withheld), disgraced Air Force Academy graduate.

Col. James T. Currie, USA (Ret.), Ph.D.
Historian

 


Response from MRFF Supporter

Rarely has a letter so appalled me as did yours.  Your Christian supremacist rant illustrates the great divide in the country.  Above all, you are a coward, as are so many who shout unsubstantiated, bigoted comments by hiding your true name and address.  The only insight you provide is how to insult everyone other than the domestic threat you represent.
You present scathing, baseless accusations.  They can picked apart item by item but logic likely carries no weight for you.  Your grammar can also use a refresher course as “jew” and the others you insult should be spelled with capital letters.  Is it now correct to describe you as a christian?
You insult the Weinsteins by claiming they could not take the tough environment of the Academy.  Are you a distinguished graduate?  Are you part of a line that includes a grandfather, father, sons, daughters-in-law attending military academies?  Have you the courage to put your beliefs publicaly on the line no matter the consequences?   Here is a challenge Mr. Non-Anti-Semitic:  You profess to work at a company “owned by one of them”.  I invite you to present your email to this person then to please inform me of the response.  You will not do it because you are a coward.
You are the reason the MRFF exists.  Your beliefs poison the United States.  I will continue to stand beside Mikey as when we were cadets, officers, and continue to defend our nation and its inclusive ideals.
Richard
USAF Academy Graduate

Response from MRFF Supporter Mike Challman
Good Afternoon, Fellow Grad – 
Obviously, you are not Nino, and I was initially curious as to why you didn’t write under your own name.  Then I read the entirety of your email and I understood why you hide behind a pseudonym.
 
My response to your email screed is… holy cow.  You clearly did not learn the lessons that I learned at the Zoo about honor, character, integrity, and decency.  Had you learned even a tiny portion of those lessons, you would not have sent an anonymous email filled with vile anti-semitism and ugly bigotry.
 
Despite your insistence that, “by the way I’m not an antisemite”… yeah, you are.  And it’s grotesque.  
 
Equally misguided is your apparent belief that you “have it on good authority that there is a growing groundswell of support among many AFA graduates to formally censure him (Mikey) and his children for their unjust reign of terror against our school.”  Um, nope, not accurate.
 
I don’t doubt that there is some percentage of nasty grads within our community who feel as you do.  And while I will not pretend to speak for the entire community (something you are not at all hesitant to do), I CAN say that I know of many, many grads who are supportive of the mission of MRFF.  
 
Seems that it’s only those who wish to use their religious beliefs as a cudgel to pound on others are not Christian, despite having once taken an oath to uphold the Constitution.  But I’m gonna guess that my words are lost on you, as you seem to believe that being a white, straight Christian gives you some sort of special treatment when it comes to tromping upon the rights of others, and saying hateful things about those with whom you disagree.
 
Finally, as to Larry Brock.  If you truly believe that when he joined a violent assault on the US Capitol and broke into the congressional chamber with zip-tie handcuffs, he was merely “exercis(ing) his legal rights in support of our Commander-in-Chief for just a few hours”…. then you are an idiot, pure and simple.
 
So no, you don’t speak for the entire graduate community.  As a fellow grad, and also a lifelong Christian, I object to your hate and anti-semitism in the strongest possible terms.  
 
It is because of people like you that we need the MRFF, and I am grateful for the work of this organization.  I am equally grateful to Mikey Weinstein for his efforts to oppose people like you, and I stand with him. 100%.
 
Peace,
 
Mike Challman
USAFA ’85

Response from MRFF Supporter
Dear (name withheld),
May I call you (name withheld)? I realize we haven’t met and so it might be a little presumptuous, but given that you have taken the name of a mythical Academy figure renowned for his stupidity, classlessness, mindlessness, and overall inability to think coherently, I feel a first-name basis is appropriate.
I have known Mike for almost 50 years. We don’t agree on everything, but I am proud to call him a friend and classmate.
Initially, let me congratulate you for living up to (down to?) the characteristics of your namesake. I’m not really sure what the purpose of your e-mail is other than to demonstrate emphatically that stream of consciousness typing is always a mistake.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that Mike and Bonnie’s offspring somehow failed to meet graduation requirements because of a lack of “grit.” News flash, (name withheld), old buddy. Mike’s kids graduated. That’s pretty much all you need to know about their ability to deal with adversity, pressure, etc. No USAFA graduate with a functioning brain cell would ever allege that someone with a USAFA  diploma on their wall didn’t make the grade. That’s dumb, (name withheld).
It’s also clear that you failed to learn anything from the “compare and contrast” GR questions in law, history, English, economics, and political science classes.   Specifically, I wouldn’t be making any comparisons between Mike’s kids, who have yet to be tagged for federal criminal trespass and other federal crimes and someone who is likely to be charged with those offenses because he performed them on video. That’s dumb, too, Nino.
I will give you a positive mark on basic composition because you leave your dumbest argument for last, albeit with some foreshadowing. Here’s another news flash,  (name withheld). Religious bigotry does not help your argument. In fact, it pretty much causes those of us who are bona fide USAFA graduates to gag a little. Criticizing somebody on the basis of their Jewish heritage harkens back to some really bad stuff that I’m sure even you are aware of.  Aligning yourself with the Ku Klux Klan, the American Nazi Party, the Communist Party, and a number of other very unsavory people and movements pretty much identifies you as not only dumb, but someone who absolutely failed to grasp the meaning of every salute rendered to the flag at every retreat ceremony at USAFA and thereafter.
You’re an embarrassment, (name withheld). More importantly, you don’t realize you’re an embarrassment. Do us all a favor. Rather than focusing your idiotic efforts on the activities of Mike and his kids, spend your efforts on repressing any urge to use a keyboard for a while. Say, like the rest of your life. You’ll do more for the Academy and its reputation that way.
Signed, Air Force Academy graduate saying what needs to be said about your cretinous epistle.

Response from MRFF Supporter
Dear Antisemitic and Rabidly Anti-American Putz,
I am an associate of Mr. Weinstein. I am a recently retired Navy Chaplain with a combined service of nearly 40 years in the Army and Navy, not all as a Chaplain.
I am not an Academy Grad. I graduated from Army ROTC and was commissioned in 1983. I served as a Medical Service Corps and later Armor Officer before becoming a National Guard Chaplain in 1992. Though not an academy grad I resolved three things when I swore my sacred oath as a newly commissioned Second Lieutenant on 19 June 1983 afore previously serving as an enlisted man in the National Guard. The three things I reserved was that I would make the West Point Cadet Creed “I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do” my ethical stand no-matter what it might cost me in my career.
Second, I fully embraced the motto of “Duty, Honor, Country” so eloquently stated by Douglas MacArthur in his farewell address. My duty is to the Constitution and the Truth, my honor is in how I uphold that, especially my oath and my duty to tell the truth even when it embarrassed or angered senior leaders. My Country is my homeland, this United States of America, one nation, indivisible, a sacred Union that matters more than my political or religious affiliations.
Finally all of this is predicted on my Oath as an Officer, first in the Army, then the Army National Guard of Texas and Virginia and finally the Army Reserve when I was promoted to Major in 1995. In February 1999 I was afforded the chance to serve on Active Duty in the Navy as a Chaplain taking a reduction in rank to do so. As a Chaplain in both the Army and Navy I took another pledge, that to protect the religious rights including the right not to believe of all Service members, their family members, and others authorized by the military for chaplain care and spiritual support without prejudice and when I could not to help them find someone who could. In 28 years of chaplain service I have faithfully executed that duty.
As a Naval Officer I embraced the Navy core values of Courage, Honor, and Commitment, the Chaplain Corps creed of Cooperation without Compromise, and in two Marine Corps tours the motto, idea, and creed “Semper Fidelis.”
In going through your incredibly hateful and ignorant screed I discovered that you were operating under a pseudonym with a fake email address. I noted that despite your claim not to be “antisemitic” that your words echoed those of Hitler’s Nazis and current American Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and anti-government “militias” in their antisemitic tone as well as your words about other racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual minorities.
It is quite obvious that despite your claims to be a Christian you exhibit none of the social graces of a true Christian, versus a political hack claiming a belief that you cannot believe if you believe your words to Mr. Weinstein.
Second, while you claim to be an Air Force Academy graduate you show that you deny your Oath to the Constitution by your words and actions and your defense of seditionists and traitors who attacked the United States Capitol, attempted to kill the Vice President of the United States, the Speaker of the House, and others executing the duty of their office. They broke into the Capitol building, killed and injured police officers guarding it, vandalized offices and desecrated the House and Senate Chambers. If you supported this you are a disloyal traitor no better than those officers who abandoned their oaths and supported a war against the Union. When it comes to the seditious traitors who attacked our Capitol building and have made frequent attacks and threats on state and federal officials over the past four years I quote Colonel Strong Vincent who died leading his brigade at Little Round Top on the second day of the Battle of Gettysburg:
“We must fight them more vindictively, or we shall be foiled at every step.  We must desolate the country as we pass through it, and not leave a trace of a doubtful friend or foe behind us; make them believe that we are in earnest, terribly in earnest; that to break this band in twain is monstrous and impossible; that the life of every man, yea, of every weak woman or child in the entire South, is of no value whatever compared with the integrity of the Union.”

His subordinate Colonel Joshua Chamberlain condemned those in the North who supported the Rebels during and after the war. Before he entered the Army he wrote:

“We have this war upon is & we want to stop it. It has cost us already too much precious blood. It has carried stagnation, starvation & grief in to too many villages of our fair land – brought death to too many noble hearts that we could ill afford to lose. But the only way to stop this war, is first to show that we are strongest…I feel that we are fighting for our country – for our flag- not as so many Stars and Stripes, but as the emblem of a good &  powerful nation – fighting to settle the question whether we are a nation or a basket of chips. Whether we shall leave our children the country we have inherited – or leave them without a country – without a name – without a citizenship among the great nations of the earth – take the chief city of the rebels. They will have no respect for us unless we whip them & and I say it in all earnestness….”

That may sound harsh but as Stephan A. Douglas said “there are only two sides to the question. Every man must be for the United States or against it. There can be no neutrals in this war, only patriots – or traitors.” I have to put you in the latter category. Oh, by the way I am a real historian and served as an Assistant Professor at the Joint Forces Staff College.
Finally, your use of a pseudonym shows that you are a moral coward with no honor or integrity. If you were or are an officer you should be held accountable for your attacks on a man who in addition to continuing the long tradition of military service of his family was a honor graduate of the Air Force Academy. Likewise when he criticizes the Academy or its graduates it when their actions fail to meet the requirements of their oath of office, especially in regard to the balance of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment.
If you cannot deal with that simple truth you are also malevolent and ignorant, which is perhaps the most ruinous and destructive type of person in the world. Only a sociopath could have written your letter.
Completely without Respect,
CDR Steve Dundas, CHC USN (Ret.)

Response from MRFF Supporter
Mikey,

The hate mail you get is truly filthy and clowns like “(name withheld)” are truly cowards. My name is Milt Johnson, Class of ’77, and I likely served in the AF just as long as the fictitious “(name withheld)” who is a POS. Period. I believe in my oath that I took, “(name withheld)” is clearly a poser. Tell us your name “(name withheld).” I told you mine, let’s see if you can say your pathetic name, so everyone will know who you are.

Nothing “(name withheld)” say is true. He is a liar.

That’s all I’ve got.
Milt Johnson USAFA ’77


Response from MRFF Supporter

To the individual with the lack of commitment to your position that you do NOT sign your name … and selected this pseudonym …

 

Selecting (name withheld) as your email address – you have No claim as an USAF Academy Graduate.  You are the pinnacle of failure – an infinite turnback … and are only a graduate – in your own mind.

 

You, like many of the others in years past who write this type of filth (or it could just be you – using different emails) – have failed to put their names in print.  You have NO standing in commenting concerning an Honor Graduate of the USAF Academy, or his children who have graduated from USAFA.

 

Larry R Brock – are you kidding me?  I’m guessing when his case comes to a close … he will be charged and convicted of felonies, recalled to Active Duty … and face Courts-Martial for his actions against the USA.  And you talk of “censure” against the Weinsteins?  YGTBSM!

 

(name withheld) – you speak for no one – as you do not exist.  Cowardly individual who penned this – time to head back down into the shadows where you exist.

 

Stan Hill,

USAFA Class of ’77


 

 

 

 

 

Share this page:

Commenter Account Access

  • Register for a commenter account
    (Not required to post comments, but will save you time if you're a regular commenter)
  • Log in using your existing account
  • Click here to edit your profile and change your password
  • All comments are subject to our Terms of Use

8 Comments

  1. Jared Russell Atkinson

    “I’m not an antisemite as I work at a company owned by one of them.” The whole “we vs them” attitude sure sounds anti Semitic to me.

  2. Thank you

    Weinstein is a cocksucking piece of shit. Fuck him and his family. Pathetic shits. Give Jews a bad name.

  3. Friendly Civilian

    I can foresee some problems if most of the whole COUNTRY is “male… and straight.” That’s going to suck for all those straight guys. Is it going to be like lions, where only the biggest meanest lion gets to have one of the few women? There’s going to be a lot of lonely dudes out there…

  4. G

    @Thank you.

    No, it is people like the USAF Academy person who give America, the Academy, and the USAF along with the rest of the military a bad name.

    @ the USAF academy graduate.

    It is true that America was a predominantly white, European country; however, thanks to the USA interfering in other countries’ affairs causing people to flee to the USA plus American business leaders destroying the immigration laws, the labor laws, busting unions, and doing other things in order to get cheap foreign labor (both legal and illegal) since the 1960s, the country has become a multi-ethnic, multi-racial society and you can thank the American business leaders for it.

    he Academy is mostly conservative? Oh really? Do you have facts to back it up? Or are you spouting off the mouth as most conservatives do with no evidence at all?

    Even if this country was still a predominately white, European one, you still have white European Americans discriminating against each other; otherwise, we wouldn’t have places like Little Italy and Hell Kitchen (an Irish community) in New York City. In Boston, the white wealthy WASPs still don’t like the Irish Americans. You have American business leaders (who are mostly white) who still discriminate against the white American working class. Racism is not just by skin color alone.

    T

  5. G

    @ Friendly Citizen

    Well, there was a book by Helen Smith titled Men on Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream – and Why It Matters about men dropping out of society because everything has been rigged against them when it comes to education, jobs, etc., so yes, there will be a lot of lonely guys.

  6. Tom O

    Note that the 7th sentence of the original email above says “Weinstein and his kids didn’t have the grit to make it through the place like the rest of us did,” but the 17th sentence ends with ” Weinstein and his AFA grad children.”
    How can people who “didn’t have the grit to make it through the place” graduate. It never ceases to amaze me how theocrats contradict themselves.

  7. Ironmoped

    The writer proves that the AFA is producing white, radicalized, Christian Taliban that are an existential threat to the rest of us! And oh by the way, these are the same radicalized Christians that stormed the capital and would enslave us all in their theocratic cult if they could!
    Fucking white radicalized Christian Taliban! That’s all they are.

  8. Ironmoped

    G,
    You say, “it’s true that America was a predominantly white, European country,” I get what you’re trying to say but it was NOT a predominately white country and has never been part of Europe! There were people of color living here long before Europeans arrived!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*