The New York Post covers MRFF’s victory in getting gigantic Jesus painting covered at USMMA: “US Merchant Marine Academy covers Jesus painting over religious complaint”

Published On: January 21, 2023|Categories: Top News|8 Comments|

1. SwiftJustice January 21, 2023 at 10:30 am

This is a TOTAL JOKE. The so-called “victories” of the Khazarian Name Stealer seed of the serpent, will be oh so short-lived. They will come back to bite their ass and rip it to shreds – before this decade passes. The synagogue of satan and it’s UN-holy serpent will have their heads crushed, then a Lake of Fire will consume them. But first, God’s wrath is coming for you – this pertains to YOUR foul stench – “they shall seek death, but death shall flee from them.” Elongated skull pukes. Our Father is coming with His wrath, with His Elect One – “see how the Elect One judgeth Azazel and His host.” Your watcher fathers will piss their pants like little girls, consumed with fear beyond any you ever imagined – when the Holy Great One appears from His camp – just before the Abyss swallows them. You shall join them. Your evil upon your own heads seven thousand times seven thousand. YES!! Be destroyed and made an utter end of – Khazar scum.

2. Grey One Talks Sass January 21, 2023 at 12:49 pm

Ya know, I understand that spiffy speech is supposed to strike dread into my heart but, honestly, it’s all been said before. And the only smiting ever done was by humans professing their twisted idea of love as they killed, SA’d, maimed their way across the countryside.

Time for something new I believe. Let’s try Democracy where we each leave our violent and barbaric ways at the door and try living in respect of our fellow citizens.

We’ve done the religious extremists route more than once. Really, it’s time for something new.

3. karen mata January 24, 2023 at 3:12 pm

Hey Mikey…great name for one approaching 70 btw…You seem to delete all posts that do not conform to your narrative…that’s how to show em…strong guy.

Just saw your photo….ha….I get the picture now. One very unhappy sob.

Myself…76 grad…licensed ship master living offshore since the 80s…from Marbella Spain where I delivered a yacht in 80 to CentAm since 89. Retired at 47 in 01. After nearly 2 decades in CR, moved south…

As mentioned in one of my deleted posts…I love jews…in fact the vast majority of my prayers are to a couple of my favorite jews.
    I now also pray for you as well, Mikey.
    You take care now.

4. karen mata January 24, 2023 at 3:15 pm

PS
    Matthew 5 39

5. Grey One Talks Sass January 25, 2023 at 4:26 am

Karen claims to ‘love’ Jews but neglects to show respect by capitalizing the word Jew (by the way the rest of their comments were found on another post so, not deleted).

And then, their Post Script prayer is this, Matthew 5 39:

“But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also”. It’s part of the eye for an eye parable, taken completely out of context but Karen is ‘Christian’ so it’s all good?

I don’t know about the rest of y’all but when someone tells me they “love” me by labeling me as evil first… well, let’s just say I don’t need that kind of love. Actually, no one does, ya know what I mean?

6. Ailan Chubb January 25, 2023 at 10:08 am

Two weeks have passed since the USMMA Superintendent ordered the mural to be curtained except upon special request at a non-mandatory meeting. I understand midshipmen are now circulating a petition asking for the curtain to be taken down. These midshipmen are woefully ignorant of their duty as reservists and future officers. I think the Merchant Marine Academy needs a stand-down day, where midshipmen review their Naval Reserve oath from plebe year and the oath they must take before being commissioned as reserve and active duty officers. These oaths say they swear to “support and defend the Constitution.” Discussion should occur of the (No) Establishment Clause of the First Amendment; the civil service’s and military’s strict regulations requiring no bias towards religions; examples of inappropriate religious displays that commanding officers ordered to be taken down; and how supporting these laws makes one a //more effective// leader at home and abroad.

Because taxpayers subsidize the Academy, any midshipman, officer or civil servant refusing to acknowledge that Christian symbols are permitted only in certain, highly limited areas of a federal government or military facility should be shown the door.

7. Mac January 27, 2023 at 3:40 pm

In God we trust

8. Grey One Talks Sass January 27, 2023 at 6:43 pm

Mac, only if all you care about is money. Thank you for revealing yourself.