Weinstein

Published On: January 25, 2023|Categories: MRFF's Inbox|2 Comments|

On Jan 25, 2023, at 1:34 PM, (name and email address withheld) wrote:

Go get em Jew Boy

Sent from my iPhone

Response from MRFF Founder and President Mikey Weinstein

On Jan 25, 2023, at 12:43 PM, Mikey Weinstein [email protected] wrote:

Hey, thanks, (name withheld)… We are on it!… Appreciate the support, little fellow… this has been a BIG win for the constitution and our 18 clients at the US Merchant, Marine Academy!!!!… Again I thank you, little cream puff…!!!!! LOL!!!.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2023, at 1:18 PM, (name and email address withheld) wrote:

You are welcome, Mikey ( I know a girl who spells her name just like you!).

Always happy to help an angry Jew.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2023, at 2:19 PM, (name and email address withheld) wrote:

I hope your cadets aren’t too butt hurt

Sent from my iPhone

Response from MRFF Founder and President Mikey Weinstein

On Jan 25, 2023, at 2:21:20 PM, Mikey Weinstein [email protected] wrote:

Lol!!… You ignorant little uneducated, weakling, fool… They are not called “cadets” at the US Merchant, Marine Academy… They are midshipmen like at the US Naval Academy…hey, I think you must be late for a book burning, right?

Sent from my iPhone

Response from MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell

On Jan 25, 2023, at 2:20 PM, MRFF Advisory Board Member Mike Farrell wrote:

Hi (name withheld),

Do you think it’s clever to be an antisemite? Does it make you proud?

What else do you have in common with Nazis?

On Jan 25, 2023, at 4:00 PM, (name and email address withheld) wrote:

Oh, fuck off you hatred souls. We had the same conversation with your trash about two years ago. I have more education than you can ever imagine.

We used to support the Jews. We don’t like the PLO and never have. But now we run into assholes like you and it only reinforces and begs the questions, why in the hell would we even want to support the greedy Jews and their arrogant actions?

You act as though you are the only educated people in the entire world. Fuck, no wonder people hate you.

I now unequivocally withdraw any support for any Jewish activities. You just burned your bridge pal.

Now I’m off to have some real fun why you slave away at your desk. 🤪🤣

Sent from my iPhone

1. Ironmoped January 26, 2023 at 3:59 am

“Go get em Jew boy?”

Isn’t that what God said to his son?

Their Christian “savior” is a Jew and they hate Jews! Poor Christians. So confused!

2. Jeff January 27, 2023 at 7:20 pm

Name Withheld obviously is too intent on expressing anti-Jewish bigotry to learn a bit about MRFF and the fact that the majority of its contributors, board, and clients are not Jews. Oh well.